Reaction score
ResizedImage_1422836619928_zps16d3e6f9.jpg

ResizedImage_1422836617222_zps3c8e10aa.jpg

Deepsouth":3lfjsbxb said:
What you got there sky?

Layered dip
1st layer is bfast sausage in crumbles with ground beef
2nd layer refried beans
3rd layer is cream cheese you heat up till its soft add taco seasoning to the cream cheese before layering it
4th layer is diced tomatoes
5th layer is cheese mozza and cheddar

Normally in my pans I only have barely enough room to 2 those layers twice bake it for 30mins on 400 or longer.
I forgot to take all steps

ResizedImage_1422835860685_zpsb4e416b3.jpg

ResizedImage_1422835861225_zpsfa43398d.jpg

Now you're talking Super Bowl food! Looks great. Just getting ready to pull my first round of hot wing out of the fryer.

Deepsouth":pyo3kbyn said:
That sounds more like a meal than a dip. Looks and sounds good though I may have to try it.

It was our meal tonight :lol2: Try it you won't be disappointed

Alan":pyo3kbyn said:
Now you're talking Super Bowl food! Looks great. Just getting ready to pull my first round of hot wing out of the fryer.

Thanks... Now hot wings sound great

Alan":1ww7gaz5 said:

Nice looking dip there, sky. Here's what my wings and veggie plate looked like. Had a jar of O'Charley's bleu cheese salad dressing too that didn't get in picture. Cheese cake for dessert. Pretty good!

ga.prime":3kkr2vv3 said:
Alan":3kkr2vv3 said:

Nice looking dip there, sky. Here's what my wings and veggie plate looked like. Had a jar of O'Charley's bleu cheese salad dressing too that didn't get in picture. Cheese cake for dessert. Pretty good!

Thanks Ga prime - That sure does look good to me especially those wings.

Thanks sky, they were very good. They look smaller in the pic than they actually were. I should have had them in the front instead of the veggies. I think I had 24 wings so that's 48 pieces or thereabouts. Or, maybe that's only half of them in the pic. If you get the Hooters sauce they're not kidding when they label it hot. Think I'll get the medium next time.

Ga.prime, looks good, bigger spread then the two of us had, but almost identical. Never thought about green onion as a dipping veggie, it is now, love them. Thanks for the pointers on wings, it was the first time frying them, I never bake them again, delicious! Couldn't find the hooters sauce, but what I picked up was fine. Thanks again.

Alan

ga.prime":951nk5v2 said:
Thanks sky, they were very good. They look smaller in the pic than they actually were. I should have had them in the front instead of the veggies. I think I had 24 wings so that's 48 pieces or thereabouts. Or, maybe that's only half of them in the pic. If you get the Hooters sauce they're not kidding when they label it hot. Think I'll get the medium next time.

ga yes sir that sauce sure is hot.. I had it on one of those big split breast sandwiches they serve and it had my stomach burning for 2 days literally.

Alan":298767yf said:
Ga.prime, looks good, bigger spread then the two of us had, but almost identical. Never thought about green onion as a dipping veggie, it is now, love them. Thanks for the pointers on wings, it was the first time frying them, I never bake them again, delicious! Couldn't find the hooters sauce, but what I picked up was fine. Thanks again.

Alan
Sure, man! Glad to help. I used to bake wings too until I fried them and found them so much better. There were four of us and we didn't have any leftovers. Of course my youngest son that plays high school basketball probably ate half of it. Burn a lot of calories playing that game.

Sky you need a heck of a chip to handle that dip, but it sure does look good might just have to go at it with a spoon.

wacocowboy":198y793i said:
Sky you need a heck of a chip to handle that dip, but it sure does look good might just have to go at it with a spoon.

:lol2: The key is to have it hot cause if it gets cool the chips start to break cause of all the cheese lol My kids and wife use scoops but I use doritos when it cools I do spoon it on :lol2:

Latest posts