Happy Birthday

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno said:
Impressive show and speech on the National Mall. Nice for a change it was about Americans and America!
I missed the show and speech was taking care of some family business. Caustic did the President actual say that the Continental Army took over all of the airports when they were fighting the British for our independence who was led by Cornwallis.

hurleyjd said:
Caustic Burno said:
Impressive show and speech on the National Mall. Nice for a change it was about Americans and America!
I missed the show and speech was taking care of some family business. Caustic did the President actual say that the Continental Army took over all of the airports when they were fighting the British for our independence who was led by Cornwallis.

you're an idiot....

Carpenter2n said:
hurleyjd said:
Caustic Burno said:

you're an idiot....
https://news.yahoo.com/president-trump-said-revolutionary-war-122552592.html

Read the excerpt from the speech about taking over the airports. You may owe me an apology there.

hurleyjd said:
Carpenter2n said:
hurleyjd said:

you're an idiot....
https://news.yahoo.com/president-trump-said-revolutionary-war-122552592.html

Read the excerpt from the speech about taking over the airports. You may owe me an apology there.

That's not why I called you an idiot...You just couldn't let your political bias go even long enough to honor our Country's birthday.
Lots of politicians make faux pas while giving speeches...I don't recall you making an issue over the one about the 57 States....

Latest posts