HAPPY BIRTHDAY CB

Help Support CattleToday:

Thank you. Got up this morning found the old walking stick and was ready to go get after it . Started raining again so when I came in Granny asked what I was going to go get for my present. Think I am going to drive over to Ables Ammo in Huntsville and do a little firearm shopping. Man can't have to many firearms. Been wanting one of these for a while in 45 Long Colt.

http://www.cimarron-firearms.com/Specia ... field.htm#

yeah you need that sweet looking 45 long colt.just make sure granny dont take it away from you.

Happy Birthday! BTW, if you get yourself one of those colts I want you to post a youtube video of yourself going medieval with it on some of those squirrels your always hunting.

Happy Birthday Caustic!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :dunce: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hope you have a great day! :tiphat:

Jogeephus":3i8l522a said:
Happy Birthday! BTW, if you get yourself one of those colts I want you to post a youtube video of yourself going medieval with it on some of those squirrels your always hunting.

I would have to get one of the grandkids to do it as I am definitly on the short bus when it comes that stuff.

Happy Birthday Caustic, i hope you have many more. Have a good one.

Dam,as always I'm running behind and late.
But a big ol late happy birthday to you CB.
Hope ya had a goodin.

Cal

Latest posts