Gun Free Zones

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjonesel

Reaction score
After all the shootings during the Obama administration and the promotion of gun free zones I have been doing some thinking. I have deduced that a lot of problems could be solved by making all centers of government, lawyer's offices, banks, and maybe of few other places that dispense misery on others gun free zones.

But our courthouse has armed guards at the door. The big banks in Louisville have plainclothes and uniformed officers, that's not gun free.

What they need to do rather than making it harder for the law abiding citizen to own a gun is pass a law making it illegal to kill anyone and that criminals cannot have firearms. And while they are at it, make drugs illegal. Just outlaw them. Then we won't have to deal with all these drug related crimes and murders which will take care of most of the crimes in the country. Oh, and while I'm at it, since knives kill 500 times more people than firearms we should just outlaw them too. Makes no sense to just let anyone own a knife if its responsible for so many deaths. Or do my ideas sound libtarded?

lavacarancher":3b1tijeb said:
And while were at it, Jo, lets make cars illegal since more than a thousand to one folks die in car accidents than gun shootings.

Good point. I never did trust a car and please please don't call me a discriminating hater for thinking this way. My mistrust stems from birth so its definitely genetic and I'm not responsible for feeling this way. Besides, unlike a gun, if you aren't monitoring everything a car does it will jump at the chance to go and kill someone. We don't need things like that in our society.

I have a problem with healthcare that is too expensive for people with mental illness. Many of them are on streets and not getting any help.

Muddy":2b6m84ne said:
I have a problem with healthcare that is too expensive for people with mental illness. Many of them are on streets and not getting any help.

Wrong, the folks with mental illness aren't seeking healthcare. Obama care works great for the poor, do some research Muddy.

ram":fqsbphvs said:
Muddy":fqsbphvs said:

Wrong, the folks with mental illness aren't seeking healthcare. Obama care works great for the poor, do some research Muddy.
According to Obammy's law they have to have health care.

ram":3uc8rv8d said:
Muddy":3uc8rv8d said:

You surely didnt know whats going on with these folks with mental illness. My mother works with her clients with mental illness and she also used to work at few group homes. Sometimes their family may pull them out of the ward or group home when it became too expensive to pay for all care (or worse their family may desert them which is very common than you think). Occasionally they may kick out clients if they became violent and pose a threat towards to coworkers or clients. Last spring, a client went nuts and he ate my mother's coworker's thumb. That client had to be relocated to another ward but apparently hes on the streets now as his family refused to pay more to house him. Many of them cannot afford health and medical bills. I knew several people that NEED to see their doctor/counselors to dealing with their mental illness but refused to. Some of them are bomb ticking. The public is too scared to talking about mental illness as an issue.

Jogeephus":2ebcawk1 said:
lavacarancher":2ebcawk1 said:
And while were at it, Jo, lets make cars illegal since more than a thousand to one folks die in car accidents than gun shootings.

Good point. I never did trust a car and please please don't call me a discriminating hater for thinking this way. My mistrust stems from birth so its definitely genetic and I'm not responsible for feeling this way. Besides, unlike a gun, if you aren't monitoring everything a car does it will jump at the chance to go and kill someone. We don't need things like that in our society.
But be sure to increase the gov. funding to planned parenthood, since they are saving lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts