Golf Lovers

Help Support CattleToday:

curtis

Reaction score
While reading the RMGJ (Rural Minnesota Golf Journal) a ran across some of the dangers of playing golf.
A young woman had been taking golf lessons. She had just started playing her first round of golf when she suffered a bee sting. ( May have been Misty Moonlight)
Her pain was so intense that she decided to return to the clubhouse for help and to complain.
Her golf pro saw her come into the clubhouse and asked why are you back in so early? Whats wrong?
I was stung by a bee she said. Where, he asked?
Between the first hole and second hole, she replied.
He nodded knowingly and said, Then your stance is too wide.
:oops:

the only thing i know of golf is that i have to find golf balls in the patures left by non-farming brother -in - law before the cattle do. i don't know, someone told me they were poison, i don't know if i that even has a ring of truth to it, but not taking chances. i have told him i'm going to start selling them back.

curtis":36kx50r4 said:
While reading the RMGJ (Rural Minnesota Golf Journal) a ran across some of the dangers of playing golf.
A young woman had been taking golf lessons. She had just started playing her first round of golf when she suffered a bee sting. ( May have been Misty Moonlight)
Her pain was so intense that she decided to return to the clubhouse for help and to complain.
Her golf pro saw her come into the clubhouse and asked why are you back in so early? Whats wrong?
I was stung by a bee she said. Where, he asked?
Between the first hole and second hole, she replied.
He nodded knowingly and said, Then your stance is too wide.
:oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gosh curtis this "joke" brings to mind one I heard recently about a gal, a guy, and a Big Bertha driver. I have a hard time retelling jokes, but I think the punch line had something to do with the gal placing the Big Bertha where the "sun doesn't shine". Poor guy, I think he got the long end of that stick. :D

Latest posts