Feds want five-year paper trail for livestock NAIS COOL

Help Support CattleToday:

Flounder
Share on twitterShare on facebookShare on more 74 up, 24 down
noun - a lazy, goodfornothing person who doesn't excel or accomplish anything in life
Craig is such a flounder! All he does every day at work is sit in his office with his feet propped up on the desk reading the Wall Street Journal.

not my words but from the urban dictionary

floun·der 1 (floundr)
intr.v. floun·dered, floun·der·ing, floun·ders
1. To make clumsy attempts to move or regain one's balance.
2. To move or act clumsily and in confusion. See Synonyms at blunder. See Usage Note at founder1.
n.
The act of floundering.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Probably alteration of founder.]

My cotton is up and looking good,, hoping for another year like last yr then I can afford a GOOD T bone steak....whan to join me Terry the flipping flopping fhoney fool ??? I will buy and make sure you get a good piece of spine meat... :D :D :D :D

I always thought a flounder was a flat fish with both eyes on one side of its head? Kind of a smallish fish not to be confused with a halibut which is a big flat fish with both eyes on one side. Halibut are good eating but there isn't much to a flounder.

A founder is a small fish in a big pond. Usually they lie on the bottom hiding, make a point and duck back in the sand. Much like the poster. Really a cowardly fish.

Latest posts