Excitement

Help Support CattleToday:

My brother does taxidermy on the side, he has a shop besides his house, someone stole 9 guns out of his shop, he put up security cameras after that.
They did find out who done it, a neighbor, they supposedly have the guns somewhere, but he doesn't know if or when he'll get them back.

Hopefully they learned that y'all are watching and won't be back.
It's getting bad. We are always in high alert around here.
There's an abandoned part of an old road across from where we live by another small property that ours, apparently it's a popular spot for illegal transactions. Have to flush vehicles out of over there on regular basis.
Lots of times people turn around in our driveway or drive through the circle drive trying to find the transaction spot.
We are usually home but still have had a few things grow legs and walk off.
I've walked out several times with the dogs to find a vehicle hightailing it out of the drive.
Sometimes they turn in the drive and I'm out with dogs already and they see us and whip back onto the road. I don't think those are exactly innocent lost drivers turning around.
We got two lines of defense, first is dogs. 2 outside and one mainly in the house.
A couple boxes of roofing nails on the abandoned road might be a deterrent for repeat visitors.

A couple boxes of roofing nails on the abandoned road might be a deterrent for repeat visitors.
My wife and a neighbor were talking about all the incidents a while back and they concluded something similar, but we'd never do it cause it would probably either backfire on us or get us in hot water.
Saw where somebody was arrested in our state for booby trapping his driveway with hidden boards with nails through them. Turns out an officer was serving him with an epo and ran over the nails in the process.

My wife and a neighbor were talking about all the incidents a while back and they concluded something similar, but we'd never do it cause it would probably either backfire on us or get us in hot water.
Saw where somebody was arrested in our state for booby trapping his driveway with hidden boards with nails through them. Turns out an officer was serving him with an epo and ran over the nails in the process.
Opsie!

Latest posts