Disgusting

Help Support CattleToday:

I have heard of that happening around here with a hose up the back end. That is animal cruelty/abuse and if proven should be prosecuted to the fullest by the law.

but to buy meat from us.. they need traceability, no hormones, humanely treated, etc.etc.etc.

i love all these double standards everyone has..

ddd75":29y07ahd said:
but to buy meat from us.. they need traceability, no hormones, humanely treated, etc.etc.etc.

i love all these double standards everyone has..

Traceability is going to be a pain to deal with.

There's one thing for sure and that's whenever money is involved there will always be corruption. Been that way since the beginning of time.

What's a shame is anymore the answer seems to be punish everyone for the bad acts of a few. This can be applied to more than just cattle.

It's truly a shame.

Is that kinda like feeding cows salt for 10 days before taking them to your local stockyard?

How about livestock owners being encouraged or legislated to provide ethical and humane treatment of our charges on the farm or ranch only to have their throats cut and bled out fully aware in a Halal or Kosher slaughter plant. Barbaric customs have no place in today's world. Period.

Just greed, greed and more be nice greed is why it is happening in our so called civilized countries.

gcreekrch":3ckiezv8 said:
How about livestock owners being encouraged or legislated to provide ethical and humane treatment of our charges on the farm or ranch only to have their throats cut and bled out fully aware in a Halal or Kosher slaughter plant. Barbaric customs have no place in today's world. Period.

Just greed, greed and more be nice greed is why it is happening in our so called civilized countries.

No greed in America ;-)

Latest posts