David Letterman

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I never said conservative or liberal..I said to get over it there is a h@ll of a lot more to worry and be p@ssed off about than what a stupid talk show host says about the nobody Palin family.. And I am sure sister Sarah is probably loving all this attention because Dave's writers unfortunately made her relevant again..

That is the point and I truly wonder if it is all NOT subjective, the family was irrelevant/forgotten and now all of a sudden there is a top ten about them making them relevant again especially since there are book deals going on..Makes you wonder if Palins publicists were not in on it from the get go..

Like I said before WGASWGAF........

It means who cares Van, spell out the letters to words.. Do we not have more important things to worry about than a very very distasteful comment by a so called talk show host who regrets not reading the top ten before hand or do we focus on what is going on in our lives that actually matter....OMG I could go on until forever, but I read the Ranchers posts just now and realize this thread should have been deleted from the on set...... DGMS..

I have enough to worry about in my life as I am sure all of you do as well, so like I said who cares. He made as many fans as he lost it is a wash................

I regret we Hoosiers ever let that liberal piece of crap escape from Indiana. He is utterly worthless.
Since the 14 year old was with her mother, and the 18 year old 3500 miles away, why of course Stupidman was talking about the older one. :frowns: I will say as a father, had he been talking about one of my daughters, no matter what age, in such a disrespectful manner, he would be needing dental work by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.