Cleon Begley Shot Wins Game!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

inyati13

Reaction score
This is the Play by Play on Cleon's shot. If you missed the game, go to the thread "Don't Meet Someone to Settle The Score" for a replay of the game.

Vitale: Wow, baby! I am so excited! I got the General with me, Robert Montgomery Knight. It don't get any better, baby.

Knight: Thanks, Dick. When they bury me some day, they are going to bury we face down so you can continue to kiss my azz.

Vitale: Wow, baby. What an honor. You got this old blind man crying. Let me wipe my tears and we can talk about the shot Cleon made.

Knight: Well, Dick. I like Cleon. He squared up to face the guy. He needed an easy basket.

Vitale: Wow, Baby! General, what did you think of the defense.

Knight: Well, Dick there is no defense for that kind of basket.

Vitale: Wow, baby. Are you saying Cleon is a PTPer?

Knight: Dick, he can play on my team anytime. I get tired of all this bullshyt. Getting to the point a coach cannot kick a kid's azz when he needs it. Some people "need killin."

Vitale: General, I got to ask you about fan reaction.

Knight: Dick, I think fans have lost faith in government, the judicial system, the legislative process and other institutions. They need someone who can get back to a full court press. Get things done. Cut the red tape and play ball.

Vitale: Wow baby!!!! That is the General. I am so honored. What about this kid Bigfoot?

Knight: Well, Dick, you know I hate Kentucky. This Bigfoot is still a sweet kid. I would like to have him on my team. But he would need to drop a few pounds. I don't want him in the gym if he has to stand around and watch the other players climb the rope.

Vitale: Wow, Baby! That is such a sweet tribute. Bigfoot, you pay attention to the General. All you young kids listen to the General and you may grow up to be like GreyBeard. BTW, General, what about this fan GreyBeard who made all the nasty shouts from the bleachers.

Knight: Dick, he can kiss my azz. I get tired of all these Puzzies. Who reads all that stuff he copies and pastes on the court? I will say this, he means well and has a good heart.

Vitale: Wow, Baby! What about the referee who called this game, Inyati.

Knight: That Puzzie. He can kiss my azz, too.

Vitale: Wow baby! What an honor. I love you General. Soon as we get off air, I need to kiss your azz.

Latest posts