Cartoon

Help Support CattleToday:

hurleyjd

Reaction score
https://www.seattletimes.com/opinion/the-myth-and-reality-of-western-self-reliance/

This cartoon tells it all about how some folks think about our government.

I'd be all for cutting all federal welfare including for farmers, research, road construction, health care, and food stamps. How about you Hurley?

sim.-ang.king said:
I'd be all for cutting all federal welfare including for farmers, research, road construction, health care, and food stamps. How about you Hurley?
That is okay with me I can pay my way. Never ask for help and do not give any. How about you.

It figures that the cartoon ran in the Seattle Times. One of the favorite things of those Seattle people is running down rural people of the state being as they are so enlightened and all.

hurleyjd said:
sim.-ang.king said:
That is okay with me I can pay my way. Never ask for help and do not give any. How about you.

That second part really speaks volumes about you hurley.

I know JD and some of his family. He's being a little (maybe a lot) tongue in cheek about the 'giving any' part. He's a decent man.

hurleyjd said:
sim.-ang.king said:

Glad we agree that we don't need government welfare, now if we can get 99% of Americans to agree.

Latest posts