Calman

Help Support CattleToday:

Hey Boogie I'm still around. Just don't get on the computer much lately. However I did mater of fact look t the coffe shop yesterday nd saw all them locked threads. I figured Frankie was back. Skeered the pe-waddin out of me, and I got off here quick as I could.

Calman":3a5mnv0c said:
Hey Boogie I'm still around. Just don't get on the computer much lately. However I did mater of fact look t the coffe shop yesterday nd saw all them locked threads. I figured Frankie was back. Skeered the pe-waddin out of me, and I got off here quick as I could.
Don;t stay gone so long

Calman":1yv9imhr said:
Only the ones that have been here a while will really know about Frankie. I try to keep pretty quiet now days just in case.

Calman":2zqjo6p9 said:

I got a thermos full of coffee. Come on over and sit on the tailgate. The sun will be up soon.

No Dunn haven't for a long time.I usally cut south on 65 at springfield and hit 60 then head east. Going to have to do it and stop by again though.
Hey Dun what ever happened to fit to be tied?

Calman":1mgne7gj said:
No Dunn haven't for a long time.I usally cut south on 65 at springfield and hit 60 then head east. Going to have to do it and stop by again though.
Hey Dun what ever happened to fit to be tied?
Don't know. After the bypass surgery he wasn't around much