Buster

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
This is my Blue Heeler "Buster," who can be a great help when I need him. I have a few cows that have figured out when it is time for worming etc....They are supposed to go into a barn lot, then into the holding pen before the chute system. After I try a few rounds of trying to get them in and they run past me, I call Buster ..and for some reason, it jogs their memory where they are supposed to go. I do not like to have to use him. But he does!!
P0002926.jpg

maybe you oughta promote Buster to a Management Position....LOL.

always like heelers but love my Aussies....

My alarm went off this morning, an event for which I am usually awake....but this morning I was in a deep sleep....Apache knew....because the alarm was going off.....that it was time for me to get up and he bounced on me with his front feet until I woke up and got up....

This dog watches TV. It drives us nuts because he waits for a cat or any kind of animal to show up, then he dives for the TV set. We sometimes don't see it at first, and he barks and turns around and looks at us like he has found something. Wolves or coyotes on westerns, forget it. Cattle, I can say, "Leave em' alone Buster, and he gets so anxious, and whines and chews on his rawhide bone faster one the floor. The "Animal Channel" is out!! I will try to get a picture of him with his front feet on the TV stand going nuts on the TV later. What is crazy, he know cartoon animals. Figure that one out. He lays there with his ears up staring at the TV just like we do. It is something else. Do any of you have this problem with your dog?

Buster says thank you for telling him he is "Good Looking." His head is swelled up now. :lol2:

My dog Apache (Austrailian Shepherd) will glance at the teevee when a dog barks or some other animal noise that he recognizes...

then he will look at me with a look in his eyes that says....

"Don't worry Dad, it is just a television show and I am right here !!!)

Latest posts