anyone live near Surry, Virginia?

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

My best friend works at nuke plants during their maintenance outages and will be working the Surry plant. He needs to rent a room within 30 minutes drive of the plant. I know its a longshot but figured I'd ask here since the area is mostly country. He's a good guy, and has passed all the high end background checks. I don't know the exact dates or how long, but I thinks its for 6 weeks starting late october.
If anyone is interested or knows someone who might be, let me know and thanks in advance

We're 3 hrs from there. Pity it's not a little closer to the ocean, he could probably pick up an empty vacation rental cabin pretty reasonable in the off season. Best of luck.

Hed never make it to work if the ocean was that close...hed be fishing all the time :cowboy:
He's working at the other one in Va right now and is staying at a house on the resevoir for the plant...catching stripers when he's not working...must be rough

Sounds right. Not real sure tho. He said it was something like 35 miles long

Lake Anna is the one. Big lake and have a state park on the north side.

I ride my horse at the park a lot.

The Surry plant is on the James River and there is good fishing there too. Monster cats in that water.
The river is on the verge of becoming tidal there so a bit of everything.

My ex wife lives in Surry. I don't go there.

:lol: PDF!!!
He's still is looking to rent a room mid november thru mid december if I remember right...any help or ideas are appreciated

Latest posts