Anyone having trouble w/ subscriptions

Help Support CattleToday:

Jeanne - Simme Valley

Reaction score
I know I haven't been spending a LOT of time on here - but - I'm not getting any notices of activity on threads. And, when I go to the bottom of the page, there is NOT any "subscription" listed???
What's going on?

i noticed yesterday morning that i wasnt getting any sub emails,nor am i getting any today.dont know whats going on.

I just checked all of my settings and was going to post a message about this very thing.
I am not getting notifications either.

I was looking for the proper forum to post in and ran across this thread which had never shown up on my view new posts list. I thought something had changed in my settings so I checked them all.

View New posts is my default when I log on.

Now I am wondering what all I Have missed but I don't have time to troll thru every board.

I could not get one for the generic form of flonex the pharmachist said allergies were so bad they could not keep up with the demand.

cowboy43":3w4lihy5 said:
I could not get one for the generic form of flonex the pharmachist said allergies were so bad they could not keep up with the demand.
:shock:
Yeah, really hard to keep up even when I get notices! Been gone 14 days this month, so computer "browsing" has not been on my agenda. Thought I would see if this problem was fixed.

cowboy43":iojegiri said:
Newsflash! It's prescriptions you're talking about, not subscriptions.

Latest posts