AM I SEEING THINGS?

Help Support CattleToday:

Brookman

Reaction score
Hey, I thought I would refresh the recent topic of Subliminal Advertising. Is my computer the only one picking up "Gay Males Only" banner ad in the Coffee Shop forum, topic GET TOGETHER. Whazupp? Just suprised at the advertiser, all other banners are mainly AG related. Personally, we are not politically correct & don't care for 'em types. :stop: :eek:

I can ban advertisers, but it's somewhat time consuming. You have to click on the objectionable ad and copy the URL and PM it to me. Then I have to go to Google and fill out the form. Usually the ad is no longer running by then anyway. It's a lot easier to just ignor the ad. Google does not allow XXX ads.

You just can't help but wonder how they match the advertising subject matter to the thread...... :lol:

For whatever reason, it doesn't come up on mine....which is fine.
On the GetTogether thread, I couldn't figure out what Caustic what referring to until I read this thread.

Katherine

I'm like you Katherine (by the way nice name, mine is spelled Kathryn but I go by Kathy) .... I couldn't figure out what Caustic was talking about so I read the whole thread again from start to finish and then he provided that link but I still didn't see anything, maybe its because I have popups blocked and McAfee firewall.

Well at least its good to know he's not having a gay gathering as I don't associate with those kind of people (not knowingly anyways).

bigjohn513":14centk3 said:
www.popupblocker.com
not popups... just ads at the top and bottom of the pages.

Latest posts