Always Learning, Rancher

Help Support CattleToday:

Welcome from Va. I won't have the comps with your different temps and climate and grasses and soils... but lots of us ask serious "dumb" questions. The calf 2nd from the left have some jersey in it? I have some jerseys and crosses as I also raise calves on nurse cows besides the commercial beef cattle.

Welcome! When you think you're asking a dumb question, it probably is a question others wanted to ask but were embarrassed to, no question is a dumb. We're all here to learn something new.

Hello from Paradise, Texas. I'll be the one who asks the dumbest questions but please, be kind. If I ask a question, it's serious to me. Small ranch with alot of new experiences.
Thanks
LindaView attachment 12672
Welcome, Linda. I get my mail from Springtown but live in Wise county so I'm not that far from your place. BTW, is that a recent picture? My heifer has a good coat right now but those look slicked off. This week is going to be another rough one with the polar vortex returning like last year.

Boy howdy. Learned that way. AND make sure that the # faces forward. Hard to read the number when you have to read while they are running away.

Latest posts