A man said something

Help Support CattleToday:

A man said that the U.S. should "terminate" trade deals that require imports of cattle from other countries.

"I read yesterday where we take some cattle in from other countries, we have trade deals. I think you should look at terminating those deals," The man said yesterday during the live announcement. "We have a lot of cattle in this country."

The Kansas professor in the video makes the case for why imports are good for certain segments of the beef industry and beef consumers.

HDRider said:
The Kansas professor in the video makes the case for why imports are good for certain segments of the beef industry and beef consumers.
He made his case, maybe I wasn't paying enough attention, but don't know that I agree with the thinking that we need beef imports.

ccr said:
HDRider said:
He made his case, maybe I wasn't paying enough attention, but don't know that I agree with the thinking that we need beef imports.

I suspect he gets grant money to help him form opinions, and to share them in an authoritative way.

Latest posts