what time?

Help Support CattleToday:

I'm thinking it should work something like New Years and hit the east coast first. I tell my kids how much I love them every day but if I see the SHTF on the east coast, I know I have a few hours to figure out how to tell my wife that she's not all that bad. :nod:

Just listen for people yelling "Peace and Safety" and you'll know the soft smelly stuff is about to collide with rotating air mover.

I don't know but I sure hope it happens before Jersey Shore starts. And boy will it be nice not to have to listen to Christmas music. Been listening to that stuff since Thanksgiving. Enough.

She's the lady diva of our demented younger society. When she's not drunk, not in jail, not sleeping with something she is shopping or having a car accident. And people wonder what's wrong with our nation.

6a0105349ca980970c0134862f0500970c-500wi

I think that calendar was chiseled in stone, and they just got tired of pecking at it.

Jogeephus":m2fpddza said:
She's the lady diva of our demented younger society. When she's not drunk, not in jail, not sleeping with something she is shopping or having a car accident. And people wonder what's wrong with our nation.

Reminds me of the Pandale road between Ozona and Langtry.

Jogeephus":2cm1x7ft said:

6a0105349ca980970c0134862f0500970c-500wi
looked her up, she's 46 years old.... looks like a teen

Limomike":2kt0ldy5 said:
That's in UTC time. So....technically the world's gonna end at different times other than what's posted on that site...which means that the world will end before I even have to get up for work in the morning. That's for most of us on this site, at least.

Karin":2c35z6pu said:
Limomike":2c35z6pu said:
That's in UTC time. So....technically the world's gonna end at different times other than what's posted on that site...which means that the world will end before I even have to get up for work in the morning. That's for most of us on this site, at least.

Thank gawd! I've always wanted the chit show to end when I'm sleeping.

Latest posts