Well, doesn't that beat all...white not in style

Help Support CattleToday:

rockridgecattle

Reaction score
Well, last night i was going to post this. At 3:25 am, still up, just finished working, and on another pepsi high. But dang, the computer was slow loading the page, and by the time it loaded, (3 minutes) i totally forgot. It was well thought out too. Just filed under old age and pepsi i guess

Any how...since when did white appliances become unfashionable?

I need a washer. I would prefer mine get fixed...ya really no, it destroys cloths on the best day and been a lemon since day one. But 12 years later...
So, off to our rural town with two appliance stores to chose from. Sears and a local place.
I would like a front load. Prefer not a whirlpool since the last was one and was rather yellow in operations.
Both places...cranberry red washers. Not only that, but the deal, the better price included a drier..."appliance makers...not everyone needs a drier!"

White 15-20 days to order in.

Now if i had a laundry room i would not care if it was grape in color...yes it does exist. But i live in a trailer and the washer and drier are in the main porch. I do not want my washer screaming out...Look at me...I am new and cranberry red. Gone are the days when you can walk into a store and buy a white washer... :hide: :cry2:

I feel your pain... That would drive me up the wall and I haven't washed a load of clothes since I got married. One time I almost bought a lime green truck because that year Dodge only made the truck that fit my mechanical specifications in the ugliest color that they have. :bang: I would have bought it as I'm really not much on asthetics but I found a used one in white with five thousand miles on it and jumped on it.
You do know that you can get paint in a spray can ready to use, right? :D

I am hoping that they bring back slate as I need the matching washer for my HE dryer.

Check out Sears website , they have white machines on there. http://www.sears.ca/catalog/front-load/14095 you may not want Kenmore as I think Whirlpool makes them .

I too feel your pain ,we need a new fridge and cannot find one short enough to fit , yet wide enough to not leave a huge gap. Thus the reason that folks like us use appliances until they are dead dead dead beyond return . :bang:

No help here....just wanted to say that I bought a little house back in the early 80s that had PINK Sears appliances...yup, a stove and a refrigerator. They worked fine so I couldn't justify replacing them at the time.

I hear ya. I like white appliances. Last time I looked for a major appliance, stainless was all the rage. I don't like it, it is cold and industrial looking and not the image I want in my home. I guess bright colors are the new stainless.

I just bet that avocado green won;t ever come back in style like it was.

dun":o41gvnfq said:

I'll take that bet !!!!! Painter pants are coming back into fashion again now 2 !!! :help:

hillsdown":3uilhegx said:
dun":3uilhegx said:

I'll take that bet !!!!! Painter pants are coming back into fashion again now 2 !!! :help:
Long mullets are supposed to be coming back to the hair world too. :shock:

FarmGirl10":1pp1b5if said:
hillsdown":1pp1b5if said:
dun":1pp1b5if said:

Long mullets are supposed to be coming back to the hair world too. :shock:
When did they go out?

I'll take that bet !!!!! Painter pants are coming back into fashion again now 2 !!! :help:[/quote]
Long mullets are supposed to be coming back to the hair world too. :shock:[/quote]
When did they go out?[/quote]

They never did in Arkansas and Sask....... :shock: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

3waycross":3h3xxyjj said:
Long mullets are supposed to be coming back to the hair world too. :shock:[/quote]

They never did in Arkansas and Sask....... :shock: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:[/quote]
True, still have seen them for years after they went out of style. I have a couple cousins that held out long enough for the comeback.

Do you mean I'm gonna be back in style??
Shag carpet?
Jeans so tight you lose feeling in your legs?

3waycross":24ts4wgm said:

They never did in Arkansas and Sask....... :shock: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:[/quote]
:lol: Oklahoma still has its share too.

Since everything old is new again I must be about to come back into style!

If I was you I would go with the grape. Simply for a conversation starter. In fact I'm ordering a grape washer (front load) and cranberry drier in the morning.

ohiosteve":1upn690q said:
If I was you I would go with the grape. Simply for a conversation starter. In fact I'm ordering a grape washer (front load) and cranberry drier in the morning.

:lol: :lol2: You do know we need to see pics of them side by side. I suggest you put the cranberry on the grape pedestal and vice verse, just to add more to the conversation.. :lol2: :p

ohiosteve":21bkztmx said:

Sounds a little Fruity to me Steve ;-) :help:

Well I can't go those pick-up trucks that are painted up like an Easter egg. I don't even like the 4 by 4 emblems on my two trucks now.

One truck, one color. No carpet. I am absolutely going to step in cow poop and I don't want carpet. I hate that key in the ignition along with the seat belt chime as well.

White washers are fine. White ice box and freezer work fine too.

Mullets are fish. Trash fish at that. When people associate their hairdo with a fish, there's something wrong from the getgo.

Latest posts