Toyota engine

Help Support CattleToday:

kenny thomas

Reaction score
I blew an engine in my old 1995 Toyota pickup today. 3.0 V6. Long shot but anyone have a good one for sale?
If not then suggestions of where to get one from an honest business.

That has to be the worst engine Toyota ever made. Fuel economy of a big block V8 and the power of a small 4 cylinder. Had one and rebuilt the motor after head gasket blew. Sold it not long after. Bought a 96 with the 3.4 and that thing was awesome on fuel and had the power a V6 was supposed to have. Can't help you much on a new motor but if it was me I would love to do a LS swap in one.

Did you consider seeing if you could get a new reman engine? I put a new one in my 2000 forester... worth the money to be able to drive the car for another 5-10 years... with a manufacture guarantee...
Rebuild yours?

Did you consider seeing if you could get a new reman engine? I put a new one in my 2000 forester... worth the money to be able to drive the car for another 5-10 years... with a manufacture guarantee...
Rebuild yours?
Yes Jan, today i actually made arrangements to rebuild mine. Gonna cost a fair amount but it will be rebuilt from one end to the other.

Latest posts