Tied the knot

Help Support CattleToday:

To clarify: the picture is of Backhoeboogie and his love, Vette just posted the picture.

backhoeboogie":2f0zltws said:
Me and that cute lil new gate opener got hitched Saturday. I've known her since '76. She's good to me. She's good to my grandsons.

So now I have a new boss lady to run things around the house! :)
Wonderful! Congratulations! :tiphat: :clap:

1982vett":8um46ydm said:
5-10-14A.png

Looks good on you.....so do those extra lbs you mentioned..... :nod:

Congratulations!

Sweeet! Sending you good wishes. You have a beautiful bride Backhoe Boogie!

Thank you.

She tagged some calves today for the first time. She was proud of herself. One calf was looking at me in the medina and she slipped in. Thought she might split the ear but she did great. Her second wasn't so easy.

She's learning. Doing my best to let her experiment. Hoping she'll ask instead of listening to me bark. Numbers are down so I have the time to be patient.

backhoeboogie":12w67yrl said:
Thank you.

She tagged some calves today for the first time. She was proud of herself. One calf was looking at me in the medina and she slipped in. Thought she might split the ear but she did great. Her second wasn't so easy.

She's learning. Doing my best to let her experiment. Hoping she'll ask instead of listening to me bark. Numbers are down so I have the time to be patient.

Yes, be patient, BHB -- stifle the urge to yell and holler and waive your arms around. She wants to learn and wants to help, so you are miles ahead of many.

Thank you Kathie. She's thinking of buying 56 acres that adjoin me. LOL I had considered it myself but had not mentioned it to her. Figured she would be negative to it. Little did I know! Just found out about it recently and was waiting on the right time. Apparently she was doing the same.

Neither of us are blount, but we are on the same page.

Latest posts