Talk about BS

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
I have never sued anyone in my life, that ends today.
Wife went in to have stents put in her legs. Radiologist report said 90% blockage in one 80% in the other.
Sitting in the waiting room cardiologist comes and gets me, says he didn't put any stents in she had no blockage.
I said my wife just had a totally unnecessary medical procedure, he says pretty much. By this time the hospital is circling the wagons.

Sorry to hear about that, nothing surprises me when it comes to doctors, hospitals, or anything pertaining to medical staff.

Not to jump on the bandwagon, however; I know of very few medical facilities that will bypass a chance
for a Billing Opportunity" On a side note, it irks me to no end to be notified of an appointment with
Dr. any name then when I get to the appointment to be seen by an intern and no sign of the Dr. with whom
the appointment was made.

Lmao!
I love you's guys...

Seriously makes a guy wonder about the entire medical profession. Every time I see a quack I wonder just what the hell they are trying to screw me out of. Worse than those greasy ol dirt lot car salesmen!

Lmao!
I love you's guys...

Seriously makes a guy wonder about the entire medical profession. Every time I see a quack I wonder just what the hell they are trying to screw me out of. Worse than those greasy ol dirt lot car salesmen!

I'm not sure why anyone even goes to doctors since they don't know anything and are just trying to take your money.

I'm glad your wife didn't need the stints. Is it possible the initial diagnosis was a false positive? Few years ago, my Dr. ordered a nuclear stress test because of pain in the chest area. I killed it on the treadmill, but the scan indicated blockage and ended up having a heart cath. Cardiologist was able to go through my arm (instead of groin) and the entire procedure took less than 20 minutes. Zero blockage, he said my heart is perfect. The scan was a false positive, which happens 15% of the time, especially if you're thin and have dense breasts (I have no idea why that would be a contributing factor). Turns out, I had just pulled/stressed the muscles in my chest, and got a lecture about not lifting too much (which I have ignored, because, well, someone has to do it). Was it an unnecessary surgery? Pretty much. And I'm sure part of it is because I'm adopted and have no knowledge of family history. But at least now I know - glass half full.

I'm glad your wife didn't need the stints. Is it possible the initial diagnosis was a false positive? Few years ago, my Dr. ordered a nuclear stress test because of pain in the chest area. I killed it on the treadmill, but the scan indicated blockage and ended up having a heart cath. Cardiologist was able to go through my arm (instead of groin) and the entire procedure took less than 20 minutes. Zero blockage, he said my heart is perfect. The scan was a false positive, which happens 15% of the time, especially if you're thin and have dense breasts (I have no idea why that would be a contributing factor). Turns out, I had just pulled/stressed the muscles in my chest, and got a lecture about not lifting too much (which I have ignored, because, well, someone has to do it). Was it an unnecessary surgery? Pretty much. And I'm sure part of it is because I'm adopted and have no knowledge of family history. But at least now I know - glass half full.
Anyone can make a mistake had he missed it in one leg maybe but both.
Wife has a couple arterial stents from heart attack five years ago. She see's her cardiologist regularly.
The part for me that's hard to grasp is when the doctor took me back to look at the film from the cath lab, it clearly showed no blockage. Now if I can see that a dumb hillbilly my question is how does a Dr of radiology not? Again even worse is there someone else walking around in clear danger?
I have cooled down considerably from yesterday and in root cause failure mode now. I was one hot SOB yesterday mess with my biscuit maker of 49 years and it's on.
I want our 3K back for her CT as well, cause that CT was definitely screwed.

The Dr probably never actually looked at it themself. I have a cousin who is a radiologist and she has some stories about Dr's. She actually ended up in a lawsuit over a similar situation with a Dr she worked for and won.

When you look at the stats you are far more likely to die from botched medical procedures or infection or some thing you catch in the hospital or Dr office than most of the stuff people actually worry about.

The Dr probably never actually looked at it themself. I have a cousin who is a radiologist and she has some stories about Dr's. She actually ended up in a lawsuit over a similar situation with a Dr she worked for and won.

When you look at the stats you are far more likely to die from botched medical procedures or infection or some thing you catch in the hospital or Dr office than most of the stuff people actually worry about.
The point is my wife was put through a totally unnecessary procedure!
Heart patients don't just go in and have a procedure, there is getting off and back on heart medications not to mention being under physical restriction s for a week after. What about the two weeks before when she was told to avoid traveling?

Radiation oncologist told me yesterday she wouldn't have tried to remove the tumors on my rectum and possibly damage it, just nuked it! What the he'll, why was I put through it and have to deal with the results!🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Latest posts