Steers 2018

Help Support CattleToday:

Muddy":2znwn7bq said:
holm25":2znwn7bq said:
Where are you at Muddy?
Central Minnesota

Ok I thought you had mentioned that before. You're likely not that far from us. Your pastures sure are looking better than ours. Calves are looking good too. Do you sell them in the sales barns or private?

holm25":2sxmmzin said:
Muddy":2sxmmzin said:
holm25":2sxmmzin said:
Where are you at Muddy?
Central Minnesota

Ok I thought you had mentioned that before. You're likely not that far from us. Your pastures sure are looking better than ours. Calves are looking good too. Do you sell them in the sales barns or private?
We rotate the cattle to three different pastures. Right now they're just grazing on weeds in the calving pasture lol. We usually selling our feeder calves at the local sale barns but last year we sold the entire calf crop to a buyer privately. Hopefully he will buy our calf crop again this year.

Muddy":11f9mgcz said:
holm25":11f9mgcz said:
Muddy":11f9mgcz said:
Central Minnesota

We rotate the cattle to three different pastures. Right now they're just grazing on weeds in the calving pasture lol. We usually selling our feeder calves at the local sale barns but last year we sold the entire calf crop to a buyer privately. Hopefully he will buy our calf crop again this year.

Which sales barn do you sell at? We sell cull cows in Winger and calves in Fergus Falls

Latest posts