Spider bite

Help Support CattleToday:

Mrcopier

Reaction score
The wife picked up our cat the other day and got bit by something. She said it has been very painful for the past 2 days. I think it was a spider, does anyone have any old time way of nursing a spider bite??

No sure were you live what spiders you have, but a brown recluse and black widow can be bad around here. Could have been a flea bite. To relieve the symptoms of fleabites, try over-the-counter anti-itch creams and antihistamines.

Picked up a watermelon in my patch a few days ago and there was a big black widow on the bottom. Pretty scary as I just soon pickup a snake. Not a spider fan.

I bought some plants at Walmart last year and when I got them home there sat a big brown recluse on them. Thank goodness I hauled them in my truck and not inside my SUV.

IMG_9858.jpg

Last edited:
No sure were you live what spiders you have, but a brown recluse and black widow can be bad around here. Could have been a flea bite. To relieve the symptoms of fleabites, try over-the-counter anti-itch creams and antihistamines.

Picked up a watermelon in my patch a few days ago and there was a big black widow on the bottom. Pretty scary as I just soon pickup a snake. Not a spider fan.

I bought some plants at Walmart last year and when I got them home there sat a big brown recluse on them. Thank goodness I hauled them in my truck and not inside my SUV.

IMG_9858.jpg

The problem is she never saw it

The problem is she never saw it
Fleas are small about the size of a tip of a pen. Their bites are very itchy, and the skin around each bite may become sore or painful. You may experience hives or develop a rash near the site of a bite. Scratching a lot can further damage the skin and potentially cause a bacterial infection in the area of the bite. Avoid scratching if you can. Monitor your bites for signs of an infection, including white-topped blisters or a rash.

I order this for my cats every so often. It does work unlike most products.

Last edited:
I soaked a cloth in Apple cider vinegar, and let it sit on the bite awhile..till it was nearly dry..then stuck baking soda on it and taped it over..dried right up.

Scorpion bites can be uncomfortable a few days…been seeing quite a few lately. It's that time of year I suppose.

Latest posts