Spammers

Help Support CattleToday:

Mod2

Staff member
Reaction score
Spammers were using a member login. The member probably had a very simple password. You might want to make sure you do not have a very simple password.

Wasn't me on that one the member actually caught it first.
Since the last captcha update spammers have been hitting the site pretty hard.
Macon is working on an update.

Mod2":1tc3jgby said:
Spammers were using a member login. The member probably had a very simple password. You might want to make sure you do not have a very simple password.

I've got a spam private message, waiting in my "In" box. The dang thing has been there for a while. I won't open it. I was going to ask you, or any other Mod. if you/they have the ability to delete the darn thing. I haven't found a way to do it.

As for my password, I have not had any issues with it yet.

Workinonit Farm":29ww5rgt said:
Mod2":29ww5rgt said:

I've got a spam private message, waiting in my "In" box. The dang thing has been there for a while. I won't open it. I was going to ask you, or any other Mod. if you/they have the ability to delete the darn thing. I haven't found a way to do it.

You should be able to delete that PM.
I can't view private messages in any members mailbox. If you can't delete it contact Macon.

Mod2":2qx7vxja said:
Workinonit Farm":2qx7vxja said:
Mod2":2qx7vxja said:

I can't view private messages in any members mailbox. If you can't delete it contact Macon.

Okay. I've looked around, trying to find a way to delete it without opening it, haven't found it. Perhaps its right smack in front of my face, but I don't see it. Either that or the dang thing can stay there forever. I did put a check in the box titled "Mark" but that didn't do anything.

Thank you anyway.

Workinonit Farm":2mmr6dcl said:
Mod2":2mmr6dcl said:
Workinonit Farm":2mmr6dcl said:

Okay. I've looked around, trying to find a way to delete it without opening it, haven't found it. Perhaps its right smack in front of my face, but I don't see it. Either that or the dang thing can stay there forever. I did put a check in the box titled "Mark" but that didn't do anything.

Thank you anyway.
You have to go to the bottom of the pm page and toggle the switch there to see the option for deleting all marked messages.

ga.prime":1rxvhug3 said:
Workinonit Farm":1rxvhug3 said:
Mod2":1rxvhug3 said:

Thank you anyway.
You have to go to the bottom of the pm page and toggle the switch there to see the option for deleting all marked messages.

Thank you! Got it. :)

Latest posts