September 2nd bull calf pics

Help Support CattleToday:

Oldtimer

Reaction score
Calves have really blossomed in the last month... Countryside is drying out- but the old grass is sure putting a shine on the calves..

A few bull calves:

Lazy Bar B Lady Blackbird 16065897 calf - sired by Trackrunner... This cows heifer calf was our top selling heifer last year...

Galpin Lead On 652 15563792 calf.. Another Trackrunner sired calf..

W C R Mary 845U 16175571 Trackrunner sired calf

This is L B B West Fork B57 18525994 a calf that we are thinking of keeping to use back on the herd...

Nice pictures & bull calves. We are still getting a bit of rain up here but the growing season is pretty close to an end. Frost warnings last night. I don't think it ended up freezing, but the furnace did kick in this morning.

creekdrive":1a0eateh said:
Nice pictures & bull calves. We are still getting a bit of rain up here but the growing season is pretty close to an end. Frost warnings last night. I don't think it ended up freezing, but the furnace did kick in this morning.

Yep last night when I was sitting in the hot-tub I noticed the steam was coming off pretty good... I hadn't been paying much attention to the temp so when I got out I looked at the thermometer and the temp was 35 degrees...Be frost on the punkins soon...

Latest posts