Send it back e-mails

Help Support CattleToday:

Gate Opener

Reaction score
I get these from some people I know. They send me a forwarded e-mail that usually says mushy type stuff then says to send it back to let them know that I am thinking about them or you will have good luck if you send it out to 8 people, that sort of thing. It seems they always want you to send this thing to everybody you know or a certain # of people, what is that about? I don't do it.

How do you respond to them?

I just don't get it.

For most of these emails I just delete/trash. If the
sender is a close friend I will send a quick reply back
saying things like "thanks for shareing". I don't want to
hurt a close friend or family members feelings. This is my
way because it works for me.
R.T.

I delete them, unless they're from my precious niece. Then I tap dance around a little...I think she got the message awhile back. I don't get them from her anymore.

Alice

I always send them to 8 or 10 other people. I'm afraid they might put a curse on my puter. Who am I to stop the warm and mushy stuff. You guys are mean. :( :(

I just find it hard to believe that anyone that knows me would send that crap to me!

Gate Opener":2xokbv7j said:
I get these from some people I know. They send me a forwarded e-mail that usually says mushy type stuff then says to send it back to let them know that I am thinking about them or you will have good luck if you send it out to 8 people, that sort of thing. It seems they always want you to send this thing to everybody you know or a certain # of people, what is that about? I don't do it.

How do you respond to them?

I just don't get it.

Delete them and sometimes ask the people who send them not to send them to me anymore. If it is one of those mass mailings designed to evoke political views or religious views, I usually send back a comment to the effect that I believe the opposite of whatever view it was that was espoused in the mailing.

I hear you dun, same here.

I thought I have already told them in a nice way that I don't respond to those e-mails.

Lammie":24flp4ia said:
If it is one of those mass mailings designed to evoke political views or religious views, I usually send back a comment to the effect that I believe the opposite of whatever view it was that was espoused in the mailing.

With facts, debunkings from Snopes, and of course hitting "reply all"! (because idiots that send this stuff have no clue how to blind cc)

I don't know 8 - 10 people - so I just delete them and keep going.

That's one of the ways your email gets out into the wild. Haven't you noticed when those are forwarded that everyone's email is in the address line? I hate those things and like Dun, I cannot imagine anyone I know thinking I would appreciate them.

ya'll are just cruel I forward everyone of them and put them in my save file so i can read them again. man they're just great.I always look forward to getting at least 10 a day.
I feel by doing this somewhere someone just might have a good day,or I make someone rich,or i keep some one alive, the list just goes on and on. there's no end to the good these things do. I know, all ya gotta do is read what they say.

Cal

dun":3abcyqm0 said:
I just find it hard to believe that anyone that knows me would send that crap to me!

I send them all to a Ol' Feller named Dun.

So far I've gotten one dinner at Longhorn
Won the Taliban Lottery
Saw an image of the Virgin Mary
Got kissed by a fat gal.

Crowderfarms":2ojf1mq7 said:
dun":2ojf1mq7 said:

I send them all to a Ol' Feller named Dun.

So far I've gotten one dinner at Longhorn
Won the Taliban Lottery
Saw an image of the Virgin Mary
Got kissed by a fat gal.

Sometimes you just make me :D At least I didn't lose another keyboard!