Returning member

Help Support CattleToday:

Gale Seddon

Reaction score
Hi everybody! Not exactly new, but I've been MIA for quite a while. It'll take a while to get slowly reacquainted. I think I was one of the first Dexter people on this board and now I see lots of others. I guess that's a good thing. Anyway, hello to everyone once again!

Glad you are back Gale Seddon !!!

Many ,long time posters have reminisced about all of your great posts and how helpful you were. I have no doubt that you have made a lot of folks here happy that you are back :>

Welcome back ! :wave:

hillsdown":o59rzyj2 said:
Glad you are back Gale Seddon !!!

Many ,long time posters have reminisced about all of your great posts and how helpful you were. I have no doubt that you have made a lot of folks here happy that you are back :>

Welcome back ! :wave:

for God's sake please don't use the word grassfed Gale you might get HOLLERED AT BY SOME CRAZY CANADIAN WOMAN :shock:

BTW welcome back :welcome: :tiphat:

Thank you all...sure makes me feel good that I am remembered and welcomed back. Still have the Dexters, only about 17 or so, as we wanted to lower our numbers. Still have donkeys, but we're no longer breeding them. And I finally retired!

Well, off to see if I can catch up on the boards! Many thanks!

Thank you, backhoeboogie...I remember you well! You have FIVE RED STARS! Wow!

I hope you are getting some rain down your way...almost hate to bring up that subject!

Okay....so I 'spoke' a little quickly on the thread about twins. :oops: I hadn't seen this thread yet....obviously its been a bit since I was here as well :oops: About a week or 2.

Good to see you back Gale!!! :wave: :banana: :wave:

Katherine

Thank you, Katherine and andybob!

Katherine, I keep hoping I'll run into you at one of the CVCA meetings.

Yes, it's been a long time. Being retired is really quite wonderful. More time for our own farm and more time for me, hopefully.

Ack, sorry so late, Katherine. No, on the Orange County Fair (last weekend). Not sure how it went with the humongous heat wave. I don't do heat very well. I think a few animals were sent home?

Gale Seddon":1hxbgt1i said:
Ack, sorry so late, Katherine. No, on the Orange County Fair (last weekend). Not sure how it went with the humongous heat wave. I don't do heat very well. I think a few animals were sent home?

We didn't go either, for the same reason. Too danged hot.

Katherine

Workinonit Farm":1ibzbq7i said:
Gale Seddon":1ibzbq7i said:

We didn't go either, for the same reason. Too danged hot.

Katherine

Now thats funny to us Southern Boy's too hot if you would have said too cold we could have related to that.
You are getting to enjoy our normal summer now you know why we want some Brimmer in our cattle.

Caustic Burno":1a4wn6fm said:
Workinonit Farm":1a4wn6fm said:
Gale Seddon":1a4wn6fm said:
Not sure how it went with the humongous heat wave. I don't do heat very well.
We didn't go either Too danged hot.

Katherine

Now thats funny to us Southern Boy's too hot if you would have said too cold we could have related to that.
:p :p

You are getting to enjoy our normal summer now you know why we want some Brimmer in our cattle.

I don't know how you all stand it long-term! A few days of 102 to 104 with indexes from 115 to 130....that's just rough! I guess its all what you become accustomed to.

Well Caustic, you'ld be happy tomorrow, supposed to be 100 again. 8)
;-)

Katherine

Latest posts