reptiles chewed up a weasel

Help Support CattleToday:

"Horned Frogs". They were too embarrassed to use the reptile's real name Horny Toads.

There used to be tons of horny toads but the fire ants made them go extinct.

Now Fire Ants- that would be a good name for a team

Congrats TCU.
I don't care enough to argue about the NFL's free minor league farm system.
But Alabama has a strong case beating Kansas State by 25 pts (45-20) in the Sugar bowl after Kansas State handed TCU its' only loss.

Congrats TCU.
I don't care enough to argue about the NFL's free minor league farm system.
But Alabama has a strong case beating Kansas State by 25 pts (45-20) in the Sugar bowl after Kansas State handed TCU its' only loss.
Only in Saban's mind. #5 Alabama expectedly beat #11 KS but also lost 2 games, with one being to a #16 LSU team and the other to #6 Tenn.

"Horned Frogs". They were too embarrassed to use the reptile's real name Horny Toads.

There used to be tons of horny toads but the fire ants made them go extinct.

Now Fire Ants- that would be a good name for a team
Born and bred 72 yr old Texan here. Never once heard TCU's team called the 'horny Toads' nor ever called or heard the reptile called a 'horny toad'.

Born and bred 72 yr old Texan here. Never once heard TCU's team called the 'horny Toads' nor ever called or heard the reptile called a 'horny toad'.
5th generation Texican and I've always heard it as either horned toad or horny toad. Never horned frog. Of course the little critter is technically a lizard.

I didn't see it, but I read that Kirby Smart gave the old "everybody doubted us" postgame comment. Rated number 1 all year, Heisman candidate at quarterback, sure, everybody doubted you!

I didn't see it, but I read that Kirby Smart gave the old "everybody doubted us" postgame comment. Rated number 1 all year, Heisman candidate at quarterback, sure, everybody doubted you!
I never heard him say that, maybe I missed it. I mostly heard him say things like "we have things to clean up", "qb sucked", and "Ohio State deserved to win this game". He seemed less than thrilled with how Bennet played most of the game.

I never heard him say that, maybe I missed it. I mostly heard him say things like "we have things to clean up", "qb sucked", and "Ohio State deserved to win this game". He seemed less than thrilled with how Bennet played most of the game.
He did say it. Hard to take him seriously about that since they have been ranked No. 1 since the beginning.

Imagine a Fire Ant team defense in rusty brown jerseys swarming over a receiver then just keep piling on and piling on.

Latest posts