Proteam machinery auction coming up

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
Several local members to Proteam and they have other Business Auctions going on during the year all over the country on Proxibid. It can give you a good idea what price machinery is selling for.

If ever interested in buying online you can signup in the right hand corner. I am not affiliated with any auction company just view them.

Some of that stuff actually sold reasonable/ cheapish in the attachments etc..
Was that in TN or close you down there?

Yeah, I had my eye on a truck here for awhile that sold in 5 or so auctions straight. Don't know if they ever sold it. That 12% buyers premium adds up too.

They have a sale every 2 months. It seems anymore their construction equipment amount dwarfs the farm equipment amount they have to auction. A few years ago it was the opposite. I am just over an hours drive away and usually go, but did not see much that interest me this time. Also it pays to inspect the equipment the couple days before the auction if interested in something. Buying a pig in a poke online my luck average is about 50% unless it is a rooster..

It is absolute auction so if you are the high bidder its yours (they probably have a non-paying buyer policy also as I am not familiar with). I bought a bog harrow from pictures a few auctions ago and when I went to get it was a POS. I paid for it and left it for the next auction and lost 50%. I got a good deal on an almost new batwing Bush hog before that so things even itself out I guess.

Last edited:

Latest posts