Post removed?

Help Support CattleToday:

Bub

Reaction score
Did my post about pipe get removed I can't find it any where one here? If it did did I do something wrong thanks

Well someone mentioned politics or religion. You can cuss one another out, personally call folks names and the threads keep going. But dont mentioned two of the very important things in everyday life.

Bub":3g9tj7we said:
Did my post about pipe get removed I can't find it any where one here? If it did did I do something wrong thanks

I saw that thread. Someone told you where to get pipe, right?

I don't know how that got connected with politics or religion. What was the title?

callmefence":1yxwgozj said:
I'll take the blame. Brute called me a thief and called him.......$_:46))$$$@;#&$@

I apologize to all but brute
Well they should have removed the two post, not the whole dang thing.
Bub had a real question regarding the raising of cattle and now its gone.
I swear this site gets worse and worse. I haven't been here much because of it and I see I haven't missed much.

jedstivers":bkbxa9za said:
callmefence":bkbxa9za said:
I'll take the blame. Brute called me a thief and called him.......$_:46))$$$@;#&$@

I apologize to all but brute
Well they should have removed the two post, not the whole dang thing.
Bub had a real question regarding the raising of cattle and now its gone.
I swear this site gets worse and worse. I haven't been here much because of it and I see I haven't missed much.

exactly

I looked up Jed's place. I'm in Hopkinsville, and it's about 300 miles to West plains from here. I've made that run a time or to. If your east of me, it may be a pretty long haul.

I didn't see how using left over material made fence a crook. Throwing it away, would make him fool. Strange place we have here.

Well pipe was the title I looked all over for it this morning not try to cause trouble just get info lol it may still be on here I just couldn't find it

Some of the mods are thin skinned and have their own political agenda. You may not have had anything to do with causing something to be interpreted as "political" or "religious" but they will take it down for the fun of it. Welcome to the boards anyway. It does make you wonder how the mods are chosen.

lavacarancher":3vn7qeh7 said:
Some of the mods are thin skinned and have their own political agenda. You may not have had anything to do with causing something to be interpreted as "political" or "religious" but they will take it down for the fun of it. Welcome to the boards anyway. It does make you wonder how the mods are chosen.

Its a heck of a lot better than what it was 10 years ago. I remember when every single post Caustic put up was removed by one particular mod. Just flat out took them out. If CB said, "Ya'll have a great day" you'd better read it quick. As soon as she saw it, POOF.

Latest posts