Post a random thought

Help Support CattleToday:

I wonder why the vet will tell you that getting a pet euthanized that is suffering and close to the end of life is the most loving thing you can do for him/her. But if I know my quality of life is at the point that I no longer can enjoy life and will die naturally in the near future but will either be in severe pain or drugged to the point that I can't even think for myself, it is against the law here for someone to help me rest in peace. Makes no sense to me.

WASHINGTON (Nov. 14, 2023) – The National Transportation Safety Board investigation into a multi,- vehicle collision in North Las Vegas, Nevada, last year that resulted in nine fatalities has led the board to recommend a requirement for intelligent speed assistance technology in all new cars. The board issued the recommendations Tuesday at a public board meeting after determining the crash was caused by excessive speed, drug-impaired driving and Nevada's failure to deter the driver's speeding recidivism due to systemic deficiencies, despite numerous speeding citations."

WASHINGTON (Nov. 14, 2023) – The National Transportation Safety Board investigation into a multi,- vehicle collision in North Las Vegas, Nevada, last year that resulted in nine fatalities has led the board to recommend a requirement for intelligent speed assistance technology in all new cars. The board issued the recommendations Tuesday at a public board meeting after determining the crash was caused by excessive speed, drug-impaired driving and Nevada's failure to deter the driver's speeding recidivism due to systemic deficiencies, despite numerous speeding citations."
Gotta love word salad. Could have just said the crash was caused by a drug-addled idiot who should have been in jail.

Latest posts