Pickled beets ?

Help Support CattleToday:

My wife does a parsnip, carrot and beet bake and even put beets in the slaw last week...... breakin' all the rules.

I really enjoy pickled beets but you can put them up in jars faster than you can eat them. I have been told by my wife the last two years not to plant any beets, we still have too many jars of them under the house.

Cut in one inch squares, toss them in a lil olive oil, just enough to coat them. Add spices to taste like sea salt, garlic, pepper, pinch of thyme and rosemary. This is a start, we do them different all the time. Experiment!
425 deg for about 45 min - hour on parchment paper.
Depends how soft you like them.

Cut in one inch squares, toss them in a lil olive oil, just enough to coat them. Add spices to taste like sea salt, garlic, pepper, pinch of thyme and rosemary. This is a start, we do them different all the time. Experiment!
425 deg for about 45 min - hour on parchment paper.
Depends how soft you like them.
Thanks. We don't eat enough vegetables so anything I can do to help that, I'll sure try.
I use my air fryer a lot. I would bet you could make these in the air fryer too. We don't have whole house a/c so I don't like to use my oven in summer. (We have hot water heat). I've learned LOTS of things can be done in an air fryer.

Latest posts