Pay no attention to this post

Help Support CattleToday:

Son of Butch":3p7r5fcc said:
Y'all need a Mills Fleet Farm... "If we don't have it, you don't need it."

Although MFF was sold last year to KKR & Co (98 billion assets under management) so that might be changing.
This far south, we don't even have an Atwoods, which is only slightly better than TSC.
If I really need something, I go to the Co-Op in Bryan 99 miles north, but I've learned to call first. They don't have an online catalog.
Drove up last Thursday looking for a 250 gal sprayer tank..I shulda called ahead. They don't carry sprayer tanks bigger than 35 gallons except as a finished sprayer already mounted on a trailer with pump and nozzles.
"We can order one for ya tho, and have it here next week"
:???:

GB,

They wouldn't have had the sprayer tank, but Turner, Pierce, and Fultz in Navasota has just about everything you could want from a hardware store, and also stock tanks, hay rings, fencing, etc (although they don't have feed), if you're ever up this way.

Son of Butch":1bm7b4ny said:
May 11 today is Minnesota's 159th Birthday into statehood... thank you to the 31 earlier states for having us.
your welcome :tiphat:

Son of Butch":ib15nxfm said:
:idea:
Moderator needs to get to work and replace :idea: with EcoSmart efficient bulbs, just think of the savings!
we don't have bright ideas often enough to make it worth it :)

cowboy43":1tyu29vr said:
Does anyone carry a watch anymore, I haven't carried one since I got a phone 15 years ago?
i did tell the battery died then i never got it replaced. it was kind of funny because i get really tan real easy and i always had my watch on so on the rare occasion i took it off i had a very very white line around my very dark wrist (i may have been made fun of for that a time or two :lol: )

I hadn't worn one for quite a while, even before I had a cell phone, but then about 10 or 15 years ago I received one from my children for Father's Day, so of course I had to wear it. That got me back in the habit, but I've stopped again in recent years.

I pack a pocket watch. I hate wrist watches or rings, so I don't wear them. Don't have a cell phone. I feel no need for a electronic leash.

Rock n Roll part 2 "The best song for feeding cows hay" ... (aka the Hey song)
I remember it as a very popular song at hockey game intermissions in the '70s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nras3c8r45k

I also like Otis Redding "The Dock of The Bay" when feeding cows
you know the one...
I'm just sittin' on the dock of the bay... "Watchin' the cows eat their hay"... ohh I'm just sittin' on the dock of the
bay... and Wastin' time

I sing the Green Acres song while feeding the cows. My wife is a born and raise desert gal so when we take the boat out fishing I like to sing the Gilligan Island song.... if not for the fearless crew the Minnow would be lost..... And she straps on another life jacket.

Lone Ranger tv show from the 1950,s at the beginning he always rides Silver up a dead end trail up a hill where Silver rares up and he hollers ( hi yo Silver away) Why would a grown man do this? :cowboy:

cowboy43":2nag5069 said:
Lone Ranger tv show from the 1950,s at the beginning he always rides Silver up a dead end trail up a hill where Silver rares up and he hollers ( hi yo Silver away) Why would a grown man do this? :cowboy:
Because he didn't want to just say "Giddy-Up". :lol: :lol:

cowboy43":13kxo38e said:
Lone Ranger tv show from the 1950s at the beginning he always rides Silver up a dead end trail up a hill
where Silver rares up and he hollers ( hi yo Silver away) Why would a grown man do this? :cowboy:
He was a Trailblazer and created a new trail over the other side of the hill.
Silver reared up out of 'horse sense' at what he regarded as a poor decision.

Why would a grown man do this?
Years of Loneliness setting in, after all he was a Ranger Alone.

cowboy43":172xs1rg said:
That was my favorite tv show when I was younger! Why did he do it? Because he knew I liked it

Latest posts