Ok, which one of you is this?

Help Support CattleToday:

I think that's the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Why???? What's the point???

I'm considering waking my girls up to help me do this tomorrow morning. It's only supposed to be a pleasant 104 degrees tomorrow... besides what could possibly go wrong? Ya'll think we could knock out a couple of hundred bales in a day?

I love this!😂 This would totally be my family back in the day lol. Only we'd have 2 little tractors going since there's plenty of us kids to go around, plus 3 of the boys would be tinkering with a third one that was broken down half the time lol. Lemme guess, they're homeschooled with plenty of time to think of genius ways to get exercise.🙌

A few decades back a local farmer was digging postholes with his 3pt hitch auger. The soil was hard so he got his kids to be on the beam pole to add extra weight. His teenage daughter had long hair. Her hair got caught in the u joint and it scalped her. Put kids in bad situations and you will learn some extremely hard lessons. I still feel queasy thinking about it.

Lots of issues with the video. But I do admire his ability to control the tension on the wrap. Might be European, nobody around here would trim the hedge around their hay field. Never see green wrap here either.

All fun and games till ya run over a kid. (He sure wastes lots of wrap--overlapping a LOT!)

We did lots of what would be considered dangerous things back in the day, but not being really careful around pto driven posthole diggers wasn't one of them.
Have ridden on a 5' tandem disc behind an 8n to make it heavy enough to cut corn stalks up. (later dad chained a car engine block on to it.)
And there was this of our entire family minus my mother but + 3 cousins. My brother and I are on the very back. Dad driving his newly rebuilt end to end Ford 8n and of course, he had to slip into "road gear' to show how fast it would run...(definitely not osha compliant) around 1955 I think. It got a little squirrelly on him and I was ready to jump off the drawbar.
yorks8n.jpg

Latest posts