OK, I agree it has gone to far.

Help Support CattleToday:

WORANCH

Reaction score
My better half bought some can dog food today for the old toothless dog(not me ). On the can guess what it says ............MADE WITH ANGUS BEEF.......... :shock: :shock:

Its Alpo brand

It would appear that even the dogs have bought into the hype! :shock: :lol: :lol:

Yes it does .

I guess Angus makes good dog food ..Don't you agree guest 25... :D :D

Quality Cattle":1vliem2c said:
a little over 1-1/2 pounds of choice beef anually for every american excluding the 20 million or so illegals.

WHY are we assuming that the 24 million "Illegals" or "undocumented Americans" (IF we want to be 'politically correct') don't eat CAB??????. Their money is as green as anybody else's.

WORANCH":1wp8ql8b said:
My better half bought some can dog food today for the old toothless dog(not me ). On the can guess what it says ............MADE WITH ANGUS BEEF.......... :shock: :shock:

Its Alpo brand

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The members of the Board are really getting sarcastic and hubris! It is appearing on almost all of the posts on most of the subjects.

Maybe it is the season, or the temperature, or the INSECTS! Or maybe their Biorhythms are all on the floor. BUT- - you know, it really isn't worth spending an hour or so carefully trying to help someone - and get a ration of cr-- in return from another so-called expert who has an ax to grind for some other reason or so. And what I am talking about is not this particular post.

Just venting my spleen, I guess. But I am getting sick of wasting my time.

DOC HARRIS

DOC HARRIS":1bqhdufq said:
The members of the Board are really getting sarcastic and hubris! It is appearing on almost all of the posts on most of the subjects.

Maybe it is the season, or the temperature, or the INSECTS! Or maybe their Biorhythms are all on the floor. BUT- - you know, it really isn't worth spending an hour or so carefully trying to help someone - and get a ration of cr-- in return from another so-called expert who has an ax to grind for some other reason or so. And what I am talking about is not this particular post.

DOC HARRIS

Speaking for the Alabama contingent.......the weather is starting to make us surly as all get out, both on the internet AND in the real world.....and the daily pronouncements from the weather service saying it has NEVER been this bad here before in recorded history isn't helping much. It is getting so bad, that yesterday I was watering Mother's perennials (I didn't put out any bedding plants this year...for obvious reasons) and a city police cruiser actually stopped in the drive and was discussing 'the case' with the station (the city lets those of us with even number street addresses water plants for no more than 30 minutes on Thursdays and Mondays only). He never got out of the car and eventually did put down the radio and drive on; but I almost got mad enough to go to town and buy a new pump for the well...then run sprinklers every day (I have just let the lawn die out).

DOC HARRIS":t8hhlb7c said:

DOC HARRIS
Stick around Doc and keep spending the time helping. You are not wasting your time. I read your posts carefully and I am sure others do as well. I've been around cattle my whole life but when I look at a cow I tend to see the whole cow, unless something is really off. I like or dislike an animal in general but you pick out pieces and I find it fascinating to see you do it and I have never told you that and probably should have.

I guess this was off topic so to get back on topic, Bravo, good for the Angus industry. As I learnt in my first year of marketing; "The difference between a good product and a great product is marketing." If the yuppies want their dogs eating CAB I am more than happy to oblige.

Latest posts