Obamacare

Help Support CattleToday:

Our company switched from Anthem BCBS to Aetna for that very reason of way out of the world cost. For me it is one of those 6 of one half a dozen of the other, because neither would cover the prolotherapy or other types of holistic care, and I am fortunate to not have any other health problems that I need medications for. So, the benefit to me for the health care is negligible but if there is a catastrophic event like an accident, then it will be of benefit to me. Still with 6,000 deductible, unless I am hospitalized, it takes a bit to even reach the deductible. I am thinking seriously of adding the Liberty health share and pay out of pocket in case I lose any more farms, and to establish myself as I honestly don't believe that Medicare at 65 will be the answer; as we get to where it is bankrupt like medicaid and social security and all are headed.

social security would be fine if they stopped giving it to all the 'disabled' people and their children.

ddd75":3ks2kzo8 said:
social security would be fine if they stopped giving it to all the 'disabled' people and their children.

Don't forget the disabled children who qualify because they are unruly and need a belt. They get a check to. At times I think I live in the disabled capital of the world. Sure are a bunch of healthy folks with those blue handicapped signs hanging from their mirrors. Or do they sell air fresheners that look like that? They really must.

ddd75":asye9f5q said:

Sure hope that was sarcasm. If not, it would be the most asinine statement I've ever read on this board. I have a mentality disabled son that would basically starve if he didn't get help from me and the gubmint. It's the freeloaders I object to.

Slick, I don't think you should take offense at that last post, it obviously wasn't directed at legitimate claims. I made decisions on those claims for years. The fraud rate is astronomical and is virtually never pursued.

Calhoun103":2wcz6082 said:
Slick, I don't think you should take offense at that last post, it obviously wasn't directed at legitimate claims. I made decisions on those claims for years. The fraud rate is astronomical and is virtually never pursued.

I certainly couldn't tell that by reading the statement, which is the reason I hoped it was sarcasm. It was a nightmare to get benefits for the boy so he could live on his own.

Latest posts