New Toy

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
Picked a new rifle in 350 Legend to hunt the piggies with. I liked the 30-30 ballistics available in everything from a single shot to AR platform. Recoil is minimal a little more than a 223.

Nice. I have a MGM Encore barrel and frame here and I am waiting on my stock to get here to put it together. It will be my primary deer gun here.

Brute 23 said:
Let me know how it shoots. I've been looking at the Ruger pistol in 350 Legend to set up for a thermal gun.

https://ruger.com/products/ar556Pistol/specSheets/8571.html

I coon fingered one yesterday!
I liked, would surprise me if one doesn't follow me home.
Be great on the Mule for varmints.
Edit :
Brute I will soon as the weather improves enough to check my bore sight. Nasty rainy day here, you couldn't keep the paper target stapled up.

I want some them real old cowboy guns the original ones with the designs on them. One for each hip. Haha just playing. But I do want one then guns. I wouldn't shoot it but it be pretty to have. 😉😍 Just like Gucci I wouldn't eat her but she sure is pretty. 😁 I'm vegetarian! 😆 Ya'll have a good day now.

Ranch hand on a cattle ranch in Oklahoma that also guides hog hunts had good things to say about the 350 legend, and bad things to say about the 450 bushmaster. so good choice

Caustic Burno said:
Brute it is a hammer with virtually no recoil. That's on a single shot be even less on a semi automatic.

CB, what's that on top of your scope?

ccr said:
Caustic Burno said:
Brute it is a hammer with virtually no recoil. That's on a single shot be even less on a semi automatic.

CB, what's that on top of your scope?

LED Cree Spot light that one is good for a little over a 100 yards.
This one over 200. That's on my single shot 223 hog assault rifle.
Both lights are quick detach and will mount on all my scopes.

Latest posts