new hog huntimg show..

Help Support CattleToday:

Nowland Farms":s8vhqcv2 said:
piedmontese":s8vhqcv2 said:
I just got done watching it and the best thing about it is the hot girl.krystal.

Nope, not Krystal....the better looking Gal is Leah, handsdown.....
That's what I think too.. kristal can ride in the stock trailer with the pigs..

Nowland Farms":2901es50 said:
piedmontese":2901es50 said:
I just got done watching it and the best thing about it is the hot girl.krystal.

Nope, not Krystal....the better looking Gal is Leah, handsdown.....

Hey, there you go KT, take your pick. Maybe one (or two) of them can help you out during your recovery! How's it coming along any way?

f-g

Those pigs in the trap have been in a pen for a while .. everyone I've ever cought in a trap tries to eat you up through the wire.. the ones they had just laid there..

What a big bunch of BS.
Saw one episode where one of the horses kicked one of the hunting dogs and they we're mad at the horse.If the dog had been any good he'd have been out hunting a hog trail instead of trailing behind the horse. The only time I seen them get over 3 hogs was when they trapped them.
The ol man said he didn't like hunting of a night. Shows me right there he's no hog hunter.

Cal

Some of that is for TV. To me the son and daughter sure whine and cry alot. Like that deal with the dog getting kicked... that guy sounded like a 8yr old.

I don't like hunting at night either... I'll take a early morning hunt over a night hunt any day. :)

Brute 23":8d88t76j said:
Some of that is for TV. To me the son and daughter sure whine and cry alot. Like that deal with the dog getting kicked... that guy sounded like a 8yr old.

I don't like hunting at night either... I'll take a early morning hunt over a night hunt any day. :)

Actually Brute I also like the early morning hours or the just before dusk hours.
But I don't hunt with dogs either.

Cal

Latest posts