NCAA March Madness

Help Support CattleToday:

Son of Butch":7cmoqnye said:
Bright Raven":7cmoqnye said:
Butch, no one has a monopoly on the "certifiable dumb azz" fan that TT so eloquently applied to Ashley Judd.
UK basketball and Alabama football sure come close. :)

The typical UKy fan, when the Cats are playing SW community state and state pulls within 50 points. Major meltdown.

Betting Lines
Kansas favored by 5 pts over Purdue
Michigan by 1 over Oregon
Gonzaga -3 West Virginia
Arizona -7.5 Xavier
Florida -2 Wisconsin
Baylor -3.5 South Carolina
Kentucky -1 UCLA
North Carolina -7 Butler

Caustic Burno":d5hikpho said:
CB you forgot to read the article. The title and opening sentence are sarcastic.
The incidents cited were committed by Baseball, football and hockey players.

9 of 400 NBA players are known to be gun owners and everyone knows owning a gun is illegal in the usa!
Is that your position, that you want to make gun ownership illegal.

The article's point was the NBA is cleaner than MLB NFL and NHL and that people should actually read more than just
news headlines rather than jump to their own predetermined conclusions of.... just headed for the next gang. LOL

Current Odds to win Championship

Kansas 4-1
North Carolina 4.5 - 1
Arizona 5.5 - 1
Gonzaga 6.5 - 1
UCLA 7-1
Kentucky 12-1
Florida 14-1

Michigan 15-1
Baylor 18-1
West Virginia 18-1
Wisconsin 18-1
Oregon 22-1
Purdue 22-1
Butler 50-1
South Carolina 50-1
Xavier 85-1

Who would you bet on Butch? And then who are you pulling for with no money on the line

Sports betting is illegal in Minnesota, sir... however if I place a bet online at say pinnacle sports I'm sports betting
outside of Minnesota at wherever their servers are located. :)

My pre tournament pick was North Carolina 74 Gonzaga 70
But Kansas has been playing like a winner.

I would not accept a $20 bet on Xavier bcs risking paying out $1700 to win 20 makes no sense to me.
By that logic 20 bucks on Xavier

I'll root for South Carolina bcs it's their first time in 40 yrs they even made the tourney.
I'll also be rooting for the big man with the beard from Gonzaga.
And Wisconsin (bcs unlike many in Minnesota... I love my neighbor)
and my favorite team to cheer for will be whomever is playing against Kentucky on any given day. :)

I'll say this, if Kentucky beats UCLA Friday I look for us to run the table. But beating the bruins will be a tough task.

TennesseeTuxedo":p07t1mod said:
KentuckySpud":p07t1mod said:
I'll say this, if Kentucky beats UCLA Friday I look for us to run the table. But beating the bruins will be a tough task.

:welcome: spud!

Kansas looks unstoppable.

Agreed. And I'll tell ya what, Xavier could mess around and win the whole thing. They are on fire

KentuckySpud":30up2035 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":30up2035 said:
KentuckySpud":30up2035 said:

Agreed. And I'll tell ya what, Xavier could mess around and win the whole thing. They are on fire

No joke. I didn't stay up last night but when I saw that they beat Arizona I was shocked this morning.

TennesseeTuxedo":17waanmw said:
KentuckySpud":17waanmw said:
TennesseeTuxedo":17waanmw said:

No joke. I didn't stay up last night but when I saw that they beat Arizona I was shocked this morning.
Ditto

Best game of the tournament, congratulations to the gators, good luck in the eight, badgers played them well for a 8 seed.

Latest posts