My new bull!

Help Support CattleToday:

southernultrablack

Reaction score
I have been wanting to try some genetics from Judd ranch for a long time. Finally was able to make it happen yesterday. Bought this PureBred Gelbvieh bull. These are not the best pics, but I'm sure I'll get more once he gets here to Alabama. Y'all let me know what you think.

You'll like that bull Jeff.I've been out there twice,got a bull each time,certainly improved my cowherd.Most good bulls I've ever seen in one place.Did you go out there?Dave and Cindy are good people,any problems,they'll take care of it.What catalogue number was he?I've got a book,I'll look him up.Congrats on your purchase.
Frank

frank boucher said:
You'll like that bull Jeff.I've been out there twice,got a bull each time,certainly improved my cowherd.Most good bulls I've ever seen in one place.Did you go out there?Dave and Cindy are good people,any problems,they'll take care of it.What catalogue number was he?I've got a book,I'll look him up.Congrats on your purchase.
Frank
Thanks Frank!
He was lot 221

southernultrablack said:
TB521 said:
Looks good to me. What's his breeding
He's a Pop a Top son out of a Secret instinct daughter.
I've got a Pop a Top grandson out of Pistol Pete I really like his red calves the black calves not as much.

TB521 said:
southernultrablack said:
TB521 said:
Looks good to me. What's his breeding
I've got a Pop a Top grandson out of Pistol Pete I really like his red calves the black calves not as much.
My post should have said he's a Pop a Top grandson. He's out of their General Patton bull.

southernultrablack said:
TB521 said:
southernultrablack said:
My post should have said he's a Pop a Top grandson. He's out of their General Patton bull.

I looked him up and seen that. Also seen this morning that seman will be available on him

Latest posts