My first one.. I am no longer a virgin..LOL

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
ResizedImage_1408225827014_zpsb7696444.jpg

oops I though I had typed in my first gooseneck trailer. I have several tag alongs for pickups and dumptrucks and tractor trailer trailers but this is the first gooseneck of any kind for me.

kenny thomas":18hrmid3 said:
You are gonna wonder why you didnt buy one years ago.

that was my first thought while towing it home I have a truck set up for one but never bought one. it was a price I couldn't turn down. the gooseneck hit the tool box when I pulled in driveway. I was thinking same thing fitz.

fitz":i2tmrewd said:
I'd probably hang one of those boxes on something my first trip out the gate.

fitz
I've got a box like that on mine and surprisingly I haven't yet, and I take my trailer places most people wouldn't think you could get one.

denvermartinfarms":19yxig2a said:
fitz":19yxig2a said:
I'd probably hang one of those boxes on something my first trip out the gate.

fitz
I've got a box like that on mine and surprisingly I haven't yet, and I take my trailer places most people wouldn't think you could get one.

Yeah, the terrain can get kinda tight around here too. I'm always watching my truck bed and tailgate. That's where a flat bed would be great. If I pulled a lot I'd want one.

fitz

yea I got 2 boxes to watch out for. What I really like is the winch on it if something breaks now can winch it on instead of pushing it.

Kingfisher":eqsymru5 said:
What's on the trailer? ;).

The auction I bought the trailer at had a pallet of morter mix concrete sheetrock mix in bags and sheetrock when I got it home I tarped It cause I don't really have a place to put it yet so wanted to protect it incase it rains. :)

I groan at the brand name!, but it looks OK.

I went with a bumper pull because I like having some deck space and they follow a nicer on tight turns, I find them easier to back up too. If I were hauling a lot of really heavy stuff, then perhaps I'd go gooseneck

Nesikep":a95r4loq said:
I groan at the brand name!, but it looks OK.

I went with a bumper pull because I like having some deck space and they follow a nicer on tight turns, I find them easier to back up too. If I were hauling a lot of really heavy stuff, then perhaps I'd go gooseneck

Nesi I never heard of it before but for 2k I will take a chance on it. My business utility trailers cost more than that and cant hold near the weight. I can always sell it :lol2: Honestly, It will only get used probably to haul tractors I buy at a auction or private sell or to deliver them or other equipment.

Price was definitely right!, I'd suffer with it at that price too.. I paid 4500 for my 20 ft bumper pull that was a F&%$up from day 1 (built in Colorado)... There's no end to the nightmares I had with it until I got it right.. figure I spent 2 weeks working on it and it was brand new

Nesikep":2eduugiv said:
Price was definitely right!, I'd suffer with it at that price too.. I paid 4500 for my 20 ft bumper pull that was a F&%$up from day 1 (built in Colorado)... There's no end to the nightmares I had with it until I got it right.. figure I spent 2 weeks working on it and it was brand new

LOL I can understand that. I buy equipment and flip it so no telling how long it will be here :lol2: I sure like how it felt pulling it. I didn't like going down and up dips how it hit my tool box though. I am glad that truck didn't have a fuel tank in the back or it would have gotten really bent up probably.

Ya u about have to take the fuel tank out of the back of the truck. I have a 50 gal square tank that I keep in the back of my truck during hay season my truck is a short bed and I have to take the tank out when I want to pull my gooseneck. Kind of a pain but if u have a loader on the tractor it isn't to bad. Nice trailer for a good price. How long is it ? Mine is 24 ft it's about right Incan load the tractor with the roller and haul at the same time and it's still pretty easiy to get in and out of places.

Sky if you have the hitch were you can remove the ball they have an adapter that you can get that moves the ball back about 8".

Thanks price its 24' circle no it's fixed no biggie though I'll just take box out and either put on trailer or its contents

Latest posts