Marijuana

Help Support CattleToday:

Most of the methheads in the trailer [arks. and the crack heads from the ghettos, either started on those, or alcohol was their "gateway". The War on Drugs in the early 80's had 2 unb-desired affects. It drove the price of pot through the roof, and made cocaine dirt cheap. Lot easier to smuggle in $mil worth of coke or heroin, than $1mil worth of pot.
American Made

main-qimg-91e8189865dc427903b469b46e1558e2

Yes a business owner can say no to marijuana and require random drug tests and it can be a fireable offense especially if that is put in writing in job descriptions despite marijuana being "legal" which it is not in any state due to federal laws, it is just accepted
Yep, your correct. Even if dopes legal based on where you live, so is alcohol but it's not legal to drive or ( I would think) work under the influence where you are subjecting others to your inability to function in a safe manner.

Yep, your correct. Even if dopes legal based on where you live, so is alcohol but it's not legal to drive or I would think work under the influence, where you are subjecting others to your inability to function in a safe manner.

I've not seen any evidence of weed as a gateway drug. I have known a lot of stoners and they all were content with just smoking dope. You may be seeing something I'm not.

Today's weed is far more potent than the junk I had as a teenager
If you talk with very many of the people who attend or have attended rehab you will find out the effects of what started their addictions, (although some personalities seem to be more affected along with the environment) Alcohol I think is a big issue with them because of accessibility followed up by marijuana. Both seem to immediately lower inhibitions and make it easy to start

Bo the dog just had a pinch. He got his ass handed to him about an hour ago. New mommas don't hesitate to use him for a mop when he's not paying attention.
I'll work on prying his tail from betwunst his legs after I wake up in the morning.
View attachment 44443
He needs some chronic and Doritos too I would say,
Is he watching Captain Kangaroo or listening to Pink Floyd?

I've been thinking about trying the carnivore diet out for 30 days so been doing some reading up on it. One of the deals that's debated is alcohol consumption. I read several takes on this but the best one was that alcohol lowers your inhibitions which in turn impares judgment and makes it harder to maintain the diet. I would think Marijuana would be off the table for sure....🤣🤣

Latest posts