Mandatory mask required.....

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
Latter on I am headed to Kroger's and Walmart and mask wearing is mandatory upon entry. I am not big on masks except for Halloween many years ago, but I guess I have no choice if I go in their stores. My wife tried to make it easier on me so she made me one. I am hoping that JD will keep the virus out.

9 Major Retailers Mandate Face Masks for Shoppers

https://www.aarp.org/health/healthy-living/info-2020/retailers-require-face-masks-coronavirus.html

IkLvQBf.jpg

I didn't know about the mandatory mask thing.
I try to walk in a store and the clerk yells at me to put on my mask, but I don't have a mask. Ive got some money, I could buy a mask, but I can't go in the store to buy a mask because I don't have a mask to go buy a mask. .. quite the conundrum.

callmefence said:
I try to walk in a store and the clerk yells at me to put on my mask, but I don't have a mask. Ive got some money, I could buy a mask, but I can't go in the store to buy a mask because I don't have a mask to go buy a mask. .. quite the conundrum.

The mandate is toothless.

https://open.texas.gov/uploads/files/organization/opentexas/EO-GA-29-use-of-face-coverings-during-COVID-19-IMAGE-07-02-2020.pdf

callmefence said:

You can put a bandanna on and will work just as good. Just be care about color cause if you have a gang problem in your area they might mistake you as a Crip, Folk, Blood, etc.

91IEFAd36VL._AC_UY218_.jpg

No mask? Just put your underwear on over your head. Problem solved.

I do have to say that some of them are hard for me to breath thru. Too many years of tobacco use I suppose and bad ticker too. I had to give a presentation to the Appraisal District's BoD and Chief Appraiser twice in the last 2 months and each time, I was about out of breath before I got done. But, I didn't want to be breathing all over the microphone either so I wore 'em.

I quit going to walmart months ago.
Last time I checked I was the customer, I dont like very much about walmart. I'll spend a lil extra to go elsewhere and be treated like a human being.
Thank you very much..

Our town voted down mandatory masks. At least theres a bit of sanity for now.
If ya wanna wear a mask, fine with me, but it should be a choice. Not a requirement.

Yep, if a person chooses to be able to spread it about, then that should be their choice.
Every single person that has ever been infected, got it from someone else, usually from someone that didn't even know they had it.
I choose not to be the one to give it to someone else.

greybeard said:
I do have to say that some of them are hard for me to breath thru. Too many years of tobacco use I suppose and bad ticker too. I had to give a presentation to the Appraisal District's BoD and Chief Appraiser twice in the last 2 months and each time, I was about out of breath before I got done. But, I didn't want to be breathing all over the microphone either so I wore 'em.

I didn't smoke but I cannot breath wearing a mask. We are protected by the American with Disabilities Act in that we are exempt from wearing a mask due to health conditions. It is against the law for them what that condition may be.

The concerning part about this is half the country is trusting the government with everything and fearing their neighbors. The other half distrust the government and their neighbor.
The mob mentality is going to explode in one of these stores trying to avoid
litigation. We already have gotten close. The governors mandate has no teeth and can't by Texas constitution.
You can't be jailed for any part of it including the fine. That won't stop the mask zealots from attacking the non.
The truly sad part is someone is going to get seriously hurt or killed and the other party will go free.
We are so divided now half a jury will be on one side and the other on the opposing.

Gov. Asa Hutchinson announced Thursday he will issue an executive order mandating Arkansans wear face coverings in all public places where physical distancing is not possible.

The order applies to both indoor and outdoor spaces and will go into effect Monday.

The mandate carries the power of law, and violations will be misdemeanor offenses punishable by a fine between $100-500, he said, though first-time violators will be given a verbal or written warning.

HDRider said:
Gov. Asa Hutchinson announced Thursday he will issue an executive order mandating Arkansans wear face coverings in all public places where physical distancing is not possible.

The order applies to both indoor and outdoor spaces and will go into effect Monday.

The mandate carries the power of law, and violations will be misdemeanor offenses punishable by a fine between $100-500, he said, though first-time violators will be given a verbal or written warning.

Who's going to enforce this mandate if we defund the police?

TennesseeTuxedo said:
HDRider said:

Who's going to enforce this mandate if we defund the police?

TT who do you think maybe the National Guard or citizens making arrests. I will wear mind as I will not be long anywhere doing my shopping. Hate that employees have to wear the mask at all times. They wear it to keep them protected from customers that refuse to mask. Some way some how humans will have to ban together to defeat this Trump Virus.

Latest posts