Making hog processing easier

Help Support CattleToday:

Ohio Cowboy":36ctgk6u said:
callmefence":36ctgk6u said:
skyhightree1":36ctgk6u said:
Do you still have that 1 you were raising

Lol
I do ..I caught him by hand when he was bought the size of a foot ball. He's lived of table scraps all year. Corn the last month or so.His name is breakfast sausage....

Let's see Mr. Breakfast sausage

Here you go d

skyhightree1":p97hsug3 said:
callmefence":p97hsug3 said:
skyhightree1":p97hsug3 said:
Do you still have that 1 you were raising

Lol
I do ..I caught him by hand when he was bought the size of a foot ball. He's lived of table scraps all year. Corn the last month or so.His name is breakfast sausage....

LoL I'm ready to process but rains blocking me from it.

Sky you should check with the local store that has a meat market , bet they can get you a big roll of wrapping paper and its a lot cheaper than buying the paper you have in the picture.

BRYANT":236bl7tf said:
Sky you should check with the local store that has a meat market , bet they can get you a big roll of wrapping paper and its a lot cheaper than buying the paper you have in the picture.

Yes sir I went to get that roll when I ran out last year I order big room off of eBay. Unfortunately we don't really have a true meat market now.

callmefence":2dnyi6ko said:
Ohio Cowboy":2dnyi6ko said:
callmefence":2dnyi6ko said:
Lol

Here you go d

Nice. I supposed were blessed up here not having wild hogs, neat to see one....

Ohio Cowboy":1rnq59h3 said:
callmefence":1rnq59h3 said:
Ohio Cowboy":1rnq59h3 said:

Here you go d

Nice. I supposed were blessed up here not having wild hogs, neat to see one....
You want a start? I bet I can get you some seed stock.
you are very lucky they can do more damage in one night than you can think possible

Latest posts