King Charles lll

Help Support CattleToday:

Paying too much in tax to the king of England, eh RMC?

Never heard of self hating peoples?
Every ethnic group has some.
Some people say the democratic party is full of self hating whites.
You're the one who brought German ethnicity into the discussion like it matters.
Anti-German is a main camp within Antifa.
"Down with Germany/Solidarity with Israel for Communism"

Your natural inclination is to abolish Britian's Christian Monarchy.
You would've made a good Bolshevik abolishing the 1918 Russian Orthodox Monarchy and even you can see where that led to. Or maybe that's your desire?

Last edited:
The world is changing so rapidly. It seems we have no anchor to keep us from drifting in the wind.
The traditions and deep roots of the monarchy do stand in the face of this. My concern is that the next generations of this family may waiver from the best aspects of this tradition.
Charles always seemed to be a bit of a flake, but appears to be off to a good start with his speech.

The Stone of Destiny has been placed under the coronation chair of EVERY king or queen of Scotland and England and a clergyman present at the administration of the new ruler's first oath as Keeper of the Faith. I wonder if it will be publicized.
Christianity seems forced to take a backseat now a days.

p.s.
Some believe the Blarney Stone in Ireland is a piece from the stone of destiny.
Ancient folklore of the British Isles says the Stone of Destiny was carried there by the prophet Jeremiah along with the daughters of King Zedekiah who's daughter Scotia was wed to an ancient Irish King and became the namesake of Scotland and that Mary Queen of Scotts was a direct descendent of King Zedekiah through Scotia.

It's recorded in the bible all of King Zedekiah's sons were killed in front of him and his eyes were put out. And the King of Babylon gave Zedekiah's daughters to the prophet Jeremiah and he took them north. It does not say their final destination.

Last edited:
That's interesting that's the second or third different breed that I have heard claim to be the only beef the served at royal functions
Including SH crossed with Highlanders
Such an event would require the highest quality beef, so obviously they are using Aberdeen Angus.

Such an event would require the highest quality beef, so obviously they are using Aberdeen Angus.
I have seen some pictures. Apparently, the royal family are all closet hard working farmers from most reports. 😳 I think that the new king will get advice from Greta Thornburg or already agrees with her to make him as useless and dangerous as possible . I will look it up but just was told last night of a concerning quote from Phillip. The apple seldom falls far from the tree.

I have seen some pictures. Apparently, the royal family are all closet hard working farmers from most reports. 😳 I think that the new king will get advice from Greta Thornburg or already agrees with her to make him as useless and dangerous as possible . I will look it up but just was told last night of a concerning quote from Phillip. The apple seldom falls far from the tree.
Here you go:
During an interview in 1988 with Deutsche Press Agentur, Prince Philip mused on reincarnation with a bizarre quote. Reportedly, he joked about his wish that, in the event of his death, he be reincarnated as a "deadly virus".
Prince Philip's reincarnation quote in full allegedly reads as follows: "In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation."

Prince Phillip passed away 62 days shy of his 100th birthday in April 2021.
So to head off all y'all conspiracy buffs, covid wasn't him.

Hmm...unless of course there was a glitch in the Matrix. :)

Last edited:
During the war they offered hope and inspiration. They actually work extremely hard. The queen was the patriarch of the red poll cattle breed and had her own herd. All royal functions were served red poll beef. They bring awareness to causes that would left behind. Have you ever heard Charles speak on agriculture, very passionate about it and surprisingly very intelligent. He is into organic farming but spoke how it is unsustainable yet we shouldnt let the old ways of managing pests and diseases die out as combined with modern technology can develop affective and commercially viable ways of managing agriculture with less chemicals. I was actually surprised listening to him how intelligent he is.
"I was actually surprised listening to him, how intelligent he is."

When I was in collage mid 60's I think, or could have been high school early 60's. One of my teachers something very close to this,
"The English royal family is not known for its intellect because of inbreeding".

You know a lot had changed in the last 50-60 years, in the way we perceive families, people, races.

Your teacher was not well versed in linebreeding vs inbreeding.
But it is written, woe to those who join house upon house.
Repeated intermarriages between houses to consolidate power has quite the history
in political, religious and banking families.

Last edited:
I remember Dr. Ruth Stevens (not sure how Stevens spelt) but a history professor at UT Knoxville, had a TV show on a local channel, in the late 50's, Where she repeatedly used the N word, and not just 1 broadcast.

We must have a link....
Does he discuss often?
He used to give talks at events. Sort of like a guest speaker. I can't remember where this was but i remember i was listening to it for some other topic when Charlie came on, i remember rolling my eyes and then after listening to him being very impressed. My view of him changed after that.

Including SH crossed with Highlanders
You are correct, there are a few. It was about ten years ago they were using red poll. We had a world congress tour here in 2014 and the guy who ran the queens herd had an article about how the queen was very hands and and would often drive down to see the herd and talk to him about the finer points of the breeding and direction they were taking.

I remember Dr. Ruth Stevens (not sure how Stevens spelt) but a history professor at UT Knoxville, had a TV show on a local channel, in the late 50's, Where she repeatedly used the N word, and not just 1 broadcast.
In the 80s we were taught the nursery rhyme eeny meeny miny moe at school as a game to play in classroom. The N word wasnt racist in these parts like it is today.

You are correct, there are a few. It was about ten years ago they were using red poll. We had a world congress tour here in 2014 and the guy who ran the queens herd had an article about how the queen was very hands and and would often drive down to see the herd and talk to him about the finer points of the breeding and direction they were taking.
The Queen Mother used to have a big interest in her herd of Angus up in Scotland I think.

Ken

In the 80s we were taught the nursery rhyme eeny meeny miny moe at school as a game to play in classroom. The N word wasnt racist in these parts like it is today.
This I said in the 1st post: You know a lot had changed in the last 50-60 years, in the way we perceive families, people, races.

Latest posts