I'm Racist ?????????

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
I went by the hospital to visit my wife last night she was at the nurse station with her co-workers dr's and nurses they were having a discussion on Immigration. My wife does not get involved in those types of discussions one of her good friends goes well what do you think about immigration or illegals my wife said I wish you wouldn't have asked him that. Long story short I told them it really ticks me off that we allow illegal people to come and stay when people that do it the legal correct way have to go through alot to stay. I went on to say first we need to change the law that if a kid is born on our soil with illegal parents that never paid a dime of taxes to our gov't who cares ship them all back the same way they came. I then stated I would contribute a years worth of my earnings to a cause that rounded up all the illegals and took them back across the boarder and build a 40' cement wall they couldnt scale. I also said anyone that boarders mexico should have the right to dispatch an illegal making there way across onces property illegally and face no consequences. Well they all looked at me and one of the dr's goes well its very plain and simple to see... You are RACIST... I was like no way but this country can't stand to keep allowing people to leach off of us and not put anything in the math doesnt add up in any way shape or form. nothing from nothing = nothing I just dont understand how the gov't and people dont realize this. It is not about racism its about MATH. :mad:

You are not racist-- just politically incorrect.
Problem is that way too many people view the two with the same disdain.

Howdyjabo":2ome8otw said:
You are not racist-- just politically incorrect.
Problem is that way too many people view the two with the same disdain.

politically incorrect works for me.

now you know what if feels like when you have an opposing view and your stereo typed because your not the same color. unfortunately it has become a your with us or your against us society based on race.

Deepsouth":2ffjqqqe said:
Admit it sky, your a racist!

Seriously, you should have told him that there's only one race and we're all in it together. The human race.

:lol2: very true comment there buddy.

M5farm":2ffjqqqe said:
now you know what if feels like when you have an opposing view and your stereo typed because your not the same color. unfortunately it has become a your with us or your against us society based on race.

M5 good points I told them its not about race its about whats good for the country. I asked them if they did dialysis on a patient and took all the blood out and it was not circulated what would happen to the patient the dr said they would die I said exactly so what do you think all these millions of illegals are doing they are sucking the blood out of this country while some still put in but not at the same rate its being taken out.

sneak into most countries and see what happens to you. jail time or worse. if families get deported, price they pay for breaking the law.

wv mud river":3f5j86vt said:
sneak into most countries and see what happens to you. jail time or worse. if families get deported, price they pay for breaking the law.
sneak in to any Country other than UK or US and see what happens, in our Countries they get hand outs and help! go figure.

There's only one real test for racism. Did you vote for Obama? If yes, then you are not racist. If no, welcome to the club. :lol:

skyhightree1":95e60o81 said:
I went by the hospital to visit my wife last night she was at the nurse station with her co-workers dr's and nurses they were having a discussion on Immigration. My wife does not get involved in those types of discussions one of her good friends goes well what do you think about immigration or illegals my wife said I wish you wouldn't have asked him that. Long story short I told them it really ticks me off that we allow illegal people to come and stay when people that do it the legal correct way have to go through alot to stay. I went on to say first we need to change the law that if a kid is born on our soil with illegal parents that never paid a dime of taxes to our gov't who cares ship them all back the same way they came. I then stated I would contribute a years worth of my earnings to a cause that rounded up all the illegals and took them back across the boarder and build a 40' cement wall they couldnt scale. I also said anyone that boarders mexico should have the right to dispatch an illegal making there way across onces property illegally and face no consequences. Well they all looked at me and one of the dr's goes well its very plain and simple to see... You are RACIST... I was like no way but this country can't stand to keep allowing people to leach off of us and not put anything in the math doesnt add up in any way shape or form. nothing from nothing = nothing I just dont understand how the gov't and people dont realize this. It is not about racism its about MATH. :mad:

No, you're a realist! Our country will get choked to death with illegals.

cow pollinater":1gwsgfq9 said:
There's only one real test for racism. Did you vote for Obama? If yes, then you are not racist. If no, welcome to the club. :lol:
I was asked if I was going to vote for Obama. I replied, "No".
"Then you are a racist!"
I asked, "Are you going to vote for Romney?"
Then you are a racist.
Ended that conversation.

The few times I have been asked if I was racist, my reply is always "I ran track in High School and won a few". Most of the time it goes over their head.

Sky, your raciest.
End of story.
Now get back to work making those tax dollars, those you are raciest against need you!

I wAs at a middle school the other day and a Jewish secretary ( I'm not racist but she's proud of it so..) was complaining that Texas just executed another person and we ( the state of Texas) just do that too often and that's jus wrong..." I told her flat out " Tell that to the family that he killed someone from.....an eye for an eye is how Texas does it....
Sorry to hijack your thread....;)

skyhightree1":1qzdbugw said:

Why do you think all illegals are Hispanic there are quite a few Canadians in that pool as well.
We going to build a wall there as well? The Baltic states have a pile that have snuck in on the East Coast.
Let's not forget about the Chinese as well as the middle easterners. I know I left a few out due to ignorance on my part.
You need to really look at who all is sneaking across our borders. Unless all the others are ok.
I will take the illegal Mexican any day over the illegal mid easterner.
So unless you want to round them all up your at the very least prejudice.
You almost sound like you agree with a new version of Jim Crow Laws.

skyhightree1, I wouldn't know if you are a racist or not.... nor would you of me... but, what gets my goat, I feel that it's the "legals"
that are sucking the blood out of this country.
What was that saying I heard, so many times, while growing up? An honest days pay, for an honest days work? I don't know sky.... maybe things are different in my neck of the woods... maybe, I'm racist??

I don't think you're a racist, and I agree with a lot of what you said, but letting people who live near the border "dispatch" (I think that's the word you used) people crossing their land without consequences is definitely going too far.

skyhightree1":20fcqjrh said:

Do not take it seriously - sounds like you were talking with some educated folks.

They simply proved that having an education does not make you smart - in fact it often makes you down right stupid.

Next time you see that Doc tell him Bez says hello and that he also said it is now time for him to get off his pompous high horse and think like a person instead of an over educated idiot.

Bez

TennesseeTuxedo":2u3p9c4b said:
I think xenophobe is the word they we're looking for Sky. You're not a racist.

:lol2:

sim.-ang.king":2u3p9c4b said:
Sky, your raciest.
End of story.
Now get back to work making those tax dollars, those you are raciest against need you!

I just finished working so yes sir I am keeping some clothed and fed.

Caustic Burno":2u3p9c4b said:
skyhightree1":2u3p9c4b said:

Why do you think all illegals are Hispanic there are quite a few Canadians in that pool as well.
We going to build a wall there as well? The Baltic states have a pile that have snuck in on the East Coast.
Let's not forget about the Chinese as well as the middle easterners. I know I left a few out due to ignorance on my part.
You need to really look at who all is sneaking across our borders. Unless all the others are ok.
I will take the illegal Mexican any day over the illegal mid easterner.
So unless you want to round them all up your at the very least prejudice.
You almost sound like you agree with a new version of Jim Crow Laws.

CB we were speaking about Obama and the Hispanic Illegals and him wanting to hold their hand and politely walk them back across the border. I am very aware of other illegals but we weren't talking about them. I have half Mexican relatives and I truly am not racist.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/09/ ... 7-million/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_i ... ealth_care

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/24/us/undocu ... opulation/

snake67":2vvfbea8 said:
skyhightree1":2vvfbea8 said:

Do not take it seriously - sounds like you were talking with some educated folks.

They simply proved that having an education does not make you smart - in fact it often makes you down right stupid.

Next time you see that Doc tell him Bez says hello and that he also said it is now time for him to get off his pompous high horse and think like a person instead of an over educated idiot.

Bez

I will pull it up on my phone and let him read it :lol2:

Latest posts