I finally took a day off work.

Help Support CattleToday:

You can make a killen selling those to the Pentecostals around here to handle. A big Georgia rattler killed a neighbor a few years ago as he refused to go to the doctor after handling it.

Pretty wild video as I know some in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OcoUyXiuU0

Where in Mills county is their roundup?
(I've been to the ones in Sweetwater, Freer, and Taylor in past years but it's been a long time)

greybeard said:
Where in Mills county is their roundup?
(I've been to the ones in Sweetwater, Freer, and Taylor in past years but it's been a long time)

Lometa diamond back jubilee .
It will be the last weekend in March at the city park. I'll buy you a beer and fried snake on a stick. :nod:

Thanks, I'll try to make but will have to pass on the beer. Had to give it up on orders from cardiologist several years ago......much to my dismay.

callmefence said:
ez14. said:
callmefence said:
https://youtu.be/CEtfmcnaYPs

What are you doing with them?

I actually say in the video. They will go-to the Mills county rattlesnake round up in a few weeks.

Right now my trucks parked in a Walmart parking lot. Hopefully someone will steal my yeti.... ;-)
I'll have to watch it again later with the sound on.

I'd love to watch someone steal your yeti! :lol: :lol:

One of the nice things about 25 degrees and snowing this morning. It has been 5 months since I have seen a rattle snake. With any luck it will be at least two more months until they are out here. March is a given. April can be a bit shaky, but I can always hope.

I ain't scared of them. And I ain't opposed to catching them. I am however opposed to handling them. I'm very familiar with the Good Book. And nowhere in it am I instructed to handle snakes. And in no way do I believe I am immune to death from a venomous snake. The verse the snake handling religious sects refer to has been manipulated to fit their agenda. Give me a stick or some tongs!

Latest posts