Here we go again!

Help Support CattleToday:

The scariest thing was getting rolled out of the hospital at 7:55 pm in a rainstorm, super busy downtown Seattle on a Friday night and having to let my lovely wife drive us home!! No ferries were going to be available so it was I-5 south 😳😳

It's no wonder I drive everywhere over there. I did swing into Chinatown on the way to get a snack for the ride home.

The scariest thing was getting rolled out of the hospital at 7:55 pm in a rainstorm, super busy downtown Seattle on a Friday night and having to let my lovely wife drive us home!! No ferries were going to be available so it was I-5 south 😳😳

It's no wonder I drive everywhere over there. I did swing into Chinatown on the way to get a snack for the ride home.
Lol. They loaded me up and the nurse asked me if I was good. I says if she's driving (wife) I'd like to get another hit of that morphine for the road...

Last edited:
They probably won't "cut" it out but rather use a different procedure called BCG (I think). They inject a bacteria into your bladder that you hold in for an hour or so then piss it out. They do this one a week for a few weeks then do a cystoscopy to see if the cancer is gone then check up in about 6 weeks and 6 months after that. The body attacks the bacteria and also the cancer cells at the same time. I'm on my third year cancer free.

They probably won't "cut" it out but rather use a different procedure called BCG (I think). They inject a bacteria into your bladder that you hold in for an hour or so then piss it out. They do this one a week for a few weeks then do a cystoscopy to see if the cancer is gone then check up in about 6 weeks and 6 months after that. The body attacks the bacteria and also the cancer cells at the same time. I'm on my third year cancer free.
That was my 3rd cystoscopy, they removed it in a couple pieces. The snare that cauterize the spot it was attached and removed it. My daughter worked the "cysto room" all day last Wed , I got the scoop. Pun intended!🤣

Latest posts